Pronunciation of 105
/wˈɒnhˈʌndɹədən fˈa͡ɪv/, /wˈɒnhˈʌndɹədən fˈaɪv/, /w_ˈɒ_n_h_ˈʌ_n_d_ɹ_ə_d_ə_n f_ˈaɪ_v/
Antonyms for 105:
Usage examples for 105:
- 105; of Merchants, ii. - "History of the English People, Index", John Richard Green.
- John, at Princeton, 105. Heath, Gen. - "The Campaign of Trenton 1776-77", Samuel Adams Drake.
- 105; effect of Galuppi's, i. - "Rousseau Volumes I. and II.", John Morley.
- An elevation of 105 F. may be easily borne for a short time, but it becomes alarming if much prolonged. - "The Mother and Her Child", William S. Sadler Lena K. Sadler.
- We were again provided with a good supply of ammunition, and 105 horses in excellent condition. - "In the Shadow of Death", P. H. Kritzinger and R. D. McDonald.