Pronunciation of Aha
/ɑːhˈɑː/, /ɑːhˈɑː/, /ɑː_h_ˈɑː/
Antonyms for Aha:
Synonyms for Aha:
apperception, apprehension, awareness, capacity, cognizance, conception, discernment, double take, grasp, intelligence, judgment, ken, knowledge, perception, prehension, realization, sense, take, slow take.
Other synonyms and related words:
Usage examples for Aha:
- " Aha," thought Lage, " if the king's bells are mightier than thou, then there is still hope of safety for my daughter." - "Tales From Two Hemispheres", Hjalmar Hjorth Boysen.
- Aha, what have we here; a couple of drowned rats? - "The Light of Scarthey", Egerton Castle.
- Ryabovsky, evidently much embarrassed, held out both hands to her, as though surprised at her arrival, and said with a forced smile: Aha! - "The Wife and Other Stories", Anton Chekhov.
- Aha, youngster, what are you doing in my sky? - "Stories to Tell to Children", Sara Cone Bryant.
Rhymes for Aha:
- sa, mah, ya, zsa, ma, wa, awe, na, naw, ka, ah, wah, ra, kah, bah, la, bois, ja, ca, law, moi, qua, blah, bra, hah, gras, hwa, shah, spa, yah, rah, jha, joie, hsia, ta, ahh, cha, pla, hua, rha, nah, raw;
- francois, elga, hurrah, dumas, ga, fermat, vrba, artois, ha, ona, fatah, valois, francoise, bourgeois, otha, alvah, elna, duboise, sanaa, da, voila, pasha;
- baccarat, bogota;