Pronunciation of Behind
/b_ɪ_h_ˈaɪ_n_d/, /bɪhˈa͡ɪnd/, /bɪhˈaɪnd/
Antonyms for behind:
more leading-edge, in advance of, sur face, earlier, in forefront, in advance, dis-plays, social positions, face, extreme, most breakthrough, up to now, forwards, more previously, in past, Afore, onwards, avantgarde, more cutting edge, be-forehand, at advantage, in front of, be forehand, pro files, most cutting edge, Aforetime, untimely, in lead, dis-guises, precocious, sur faces, sur-faces, paid, early, un conventional, already, more before, cuttingedge, most leading edge, in the past, more leading edge, lineament, leading, previous to, dis-guise, at head, beforehand, social position, onward, to the fore, avant garde, more breakthrough, more cuttingedge, advance, more leadingedge, along, most previously, previously, gone by, the fore, leading-edge, in foreground, dis guises, pro-files, leadingedge, pro-file, in days yore, pre ceding, in the foreground, self respect, un-conventional, in front, most leading-edge, antecedent to, to fore, formerly, prior to, frown, anteriorly, fore most, before present, selfrespect, antecedently, senior, forth, seeming, anterior to, most cutting-edge, in the lead, unseasonable, front, in the forefront, precendently, pro file, Precedently, advanced, most cuttingedge, dis plays, next higher, before, at an advantage, ahead, sur-face, most leadingedge, at the head, lineaments, dis guise, cutting-edge, dis play, pre-ceding, liberal, fore-most, dis-play, in old days, inopportune, in days of yore, more cutting-edge.
Usage examples for behind:
- " We thought we'd leave trouble behind when we came here," Rick continued, " but it was waiting for us. - "The Wailing Octopus", Harold Leland Goodwin.
- " The papers are always behind the times. - "The Honorable Peter Stirling and What People Thought of Him", Paul Leicester Ford.
- Graham was with Katherine behind them. - "The Abandoned Room", Wadsworth Camp.
Idioms for behind:
Quotes for behind:
The story behind every song is individual to itself.– Kelly Jones
Rhymes for behind:
- hind, fined, mined, dined, signed, mind, lined, whined, find, blind, wind, kind, bind, rind, pined, shined, grind, twined, wined;
- designed, declined, unwind, consigned, aligned, remind, unlined, mankind, combined, unsigned, maligned, unkind, defined, entwined, inclined, enshrined, assigned, resigned, refined, confined, opined;
- intertwined, undefined, redefined, unrefined, undermined, redesigned, realigned, reassigned, unconfined, disinclined;