Pronunciation of Between
/b_ɪ_t_w_ˈiː_n/, /bɪtwˈiːn/, /bɪtwˈiːn/
Usage examples for between:
- Dear Maggie, there's been something between us all this time, hasn't there? - "The Captives", Hugh Walpole.
- All is over between me and Mr. Bertram. - "The Bertrams", Anthony Trollope.
- But how and where was she to find any way open to her, between now and to- morrow night? - "Slippy McGee, Sometimes Known as the Butterfly Man", Marie Conway Oemler.
Idioms for between:
Quotes for between:
Rhymes for between:
- keen, spleen, dean, scene, wean, kean, nene, sheen, queen, lean, green, wein, deen, keene, plein, steen, cian, screen, greene, gean, teen, haen, mean, breen, keane, meine, seen, lene, gene, clean, jeane, jeanne, lien, leen, preen, wien, mclean, deane, freen, bean, skene, mien, jean, frean, glean, treen;
- obscene, sistine, charline, moline, claudine, sunscreen, salin, amin, francine, eugene, eighteen, foreseen, laurene, canteen, machine, joaquin, citrine, irene, ardeen, ireene, convene, janine, feldene, chretien, levine, fifteen, sharleen, helene, casein, thirteen, christine, myrlene, charlene, lurleen, shirleen, cuisine, moreen, justine, maureen, racine, serene, sabine, clymene, sardine, coleen, onscreen, unseen, jeanine, wileen, martine, maxine, careen, latrine, noreen, unclean, demean, killeen, vaccine, saline, nadine, baleen, aileen, lamine, pauline, crimean, agin, nineteen, preteen, corinne, marleene, ameen, sarene, laureen, eileen, medin, deneen, jolene, arleen, seguin, fourteen, caffeine, alene, sixteen, lorene, colleen, marine, marcin, carleen, aleen, selene, benzene, kristine, philene, doreen, ravine, cathleen, charleen, celine, kathleen, slovene, marleen, aldin, umpteen, georgine;
- gelatine, wolverine, halloween, submarine, smithereen, madelene, propylene, unforeseen, trampoline, benyamin, bernadine, valentin, tangerine, geraldine, intervene, reconvene, hallowe'en, seventeen, tambourine, figurine, augustin;
- mujahideen, aquamarine, mujahedeen;