Pronunciation of Bought
/b_ˈɔː_t/, /bˈɔːt/, /bˈɔːt/
Antonyms for Bought:
given away, sold, Pawned.
Usage examples for Bought:
- There they had been bought for the Emperor; Mastor had been chosen to wait on Hadrian's person, his brother had been put to work in the gardens. - "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- And it can be bought, for what, do you think? - "The Red-Blooded Heroes of the Frontier", Edgar Beecher Bronson.
- Katherine stopped him and bought a paper. - "The Short Line War", Merwin-Webster.
Idioms for Bought:
- sb has bought it;
Quotes for Bought:
Rhymes for Bought:
- cott, scott, baht, lotte, slot, ott, cot, kot, nott, tot, yacht, clot, pot, got, khat, swat, lat, dott, knott, motte, jot, squat, hott, hot, scot, spot, mott, shot, rot, caught, pott, trot, plot, blot, knot, otte, not, shott, watt, lot, rott, lott, dot;
- ascott, alot, cannot, abott, forgot, sadat, allot;