Pronunciation of Career
/k_ə_ɹ_ˈiə/, /kəɹˈi͡ə/, /kəɹˈiə/
Antonyms for career:
Usage examples for career:
- I think that I may perhaps help my cousin in the career which he has chosen, and that alone is a great reason why I should attempt to do so." - "Can You Forgive Her?", Anthony Trollope.
- Dick's career would be ruined altogether- even if nothing worse were to happen. - "Witness For The Defence", A.E.W. Mason.
- Oh, Joe, your mercenary career is over. - "Frigid Fracas", Dallas McCord Reynolds.
Quotes for career:
Rhymes for career:
- lear, gere, leer, sphere, veer, beer, kier, kear, sneer, bere, year, spear, sere, greer, fleer, shear, gier, fear, teer, steer, ear, deer, wier, frere, peer, mere, mear, cleere, stear, mir, here, speir, neer, dear, sear, jeer, vere, clear, geer, deere, blear, cyr, rear, shere, smear, pier, sheer, nir, cheer, gear, near, hear, fier, we're, tear, meir, speer;
- unclear, cashier, premier, appear, inhere, zahir, rehear, dornier, zaire, samir, amir, revere, emir, premiere, frontier, rainier, veneer, lanier, yasir, wazir, austere, lazear, vizier, severe, shamir, sameer, adhere, sincere;
- insincere, brigadier, commandeer, belvedere, chevalier, profiteer, domineer, charpentier, overhear, souvenir, bandolier, engineer, cavalier, disappear, chandelier, reappear, interfere, pamphleteer, pioneer, volunteer, bombardier, racketeer, mutineer, financier, persevere, rensselaer, auctioneer, gondolier;
- reengineer, conventioneer, electioneer;