Pronunciation of Cat
/k_ˈa_t/, /kˈat/, /kˈat/
Antonyms for cat:
Usage examples for cat:
- But she sha'n't, even if another sort of cat has to get you! - "Entire PG Edition of The Works of William Dean Howells", William Dean Howells.
- If they do send for you to nurse George, you won't have the strength of a cat. - "Missing", Mrs. Humphry Ward.
- You're like Kipling's cat, that walks by himself. - "Where the Pavement Ends", John Russell.
Idioms for cat:
Quotes for cat:
Rhymes for cat:
- gat, bat, nat, at, stat, gatt, batt, dat, gnat, mat, chat, patt, flat, lat, matte, hatt, that, vat, hat, splat, fat, platt, slat, matt, sat, catt, blatt, pat, katt, bratt, scat, krat, kat, rat, platte, brat, spat, tat, pratt;
- combat, sadat, begat, landsat, nonfat, at-bat, elat, cravat;
- inmarsat, gujarat, rat-a-tat;