Pronunciation of Crocheting
/kɹˈɒt͡ʃɪtɪŋ/, /kɹˈɒtʃɪtɪŋ/, /k_ɹ_ˈɒ_tʃ_ɪ_t_ɪ_ŋ/
Antonyms for crocheting:
Synonyms for crocheting:
braid, build, careen, complect, complicate, compose, construct, create, cue, entwine, fabricate, fold, fuse, incorporate, interlink, intertwine, introduce, knit, knot, lurch, make, manufacture, mat, merge, mesh, plait, ply, put together, reticulate, snake, splice, twine, twist, whip through, wind, wreathe, writhe, zigzag, make up, piece together, Criss-cross, twist and turn, interfold, move in and out.
Usage examples for crocheting:
- Miss Ann was engaged in her favorite occupation of crocheting thread lamp- mats and Mrs. Bucknor vainly endeavoring to get to the bottom of the family stocking basket. - "The Comings of Cousin Ann", Emma Speed Sampson.
- She went on crocheting. - "Countess Erika's Apprenticeship", Ossip Schubin.
- The coals of the brazier were out, the batter had been turned into cakes, the razor was covered with hair, four waxen plugs lay by the crocheting hook. - "The Strange Adventures of Mr. Middleton", Wardon Allan Curtis.
- Rosinska asked Mrs. Piesh who was busily crocheting something. - "The Comedienne", Wladyslaw Reymont.
Rhymes for crocheting:
- straying, replaying, dismaying, slaying, displaying, obeying, prepaying, portraying, portraying, repaying, swaying, repaying, weighing, obeying, dismaying, preying, displaying, surveying, saying, swaying, saying, spraying, spraying, staying, staying, replaying, straying, prepaying, preying, weighing, surveying, slaying;
- playing, haying, baying, praying, laying, praying, paying, haying, laying, fraying, playing, baying, graying, graying, fraying, paying;
- decaying, buffeting, conveying, betraying, allaying, allaying, delaying, betraying, buffeting, conveying, decaying, delaying;
- disobeying, overplaying, disobeying, overplaying;