Pronunciation of Da
/dˈɑː/, /dˈɑː/, /d_ˈɑː/
Synonyms for da:
Other synonyms and related words:
Sense 1 (noun)
beehive, flip, pigtail, plait, ponytail, tail, beehives, dreadlocks, permanents, pigtails, blow dry, corn rows, fuzz cut, hair-comb, razor cut, blow dries, blow drys, corn row, fuzz cuts, hair comb, hair combs, hair-combs, haircomb, haircombs, ponytails, razor cuts.
criminal lawyer for the government (noun)
district attorney (noun)
district attorney, prosecution officer, dist atty, dist attys, district-attorney, prosecution officers.
da, district attorney.
prosecuting attorney, prosecution, prosecutor, state attorney, state's attorney, prosecutors, prosecuting agent, prosecuting agents, prosecuting attorneys, state attorneys, state's attorneys, states attorney, states attorneys.
public prosecutor (noun)
district attorney, public-prosecutor.
Usage examples for da:
- Tell me your story, Benita da Ferreira. - "Benita, An African Romance", H. Rider Haggard.
- And who on earth is Benita da Ferreira? - "Benita, An African Romance", H. Rider Haggard.
- B'er Rabbit, 'e do beat- a da bush down wit' 'e cane. - "Nights With Uncle Remus", Joel Chandler Harris.
- Da 'Gator no come. - "Nights With Uncle Remus", Joel Chandler Harris.
- To do this it was necessary to dispose the soldiers of Oliverotto da Fermo in the borgo. - "The Life of Cesare Borgia", Raphael Sabatini.
Idioms for da:
Quotes for da:
I quickly realized that this medium had a lot to offer someone like me. To do Disney -quality hand -drawn cartoons, you have to be a master of two art forms. Seriously, you have to be able to draw like a Leonardo da Vinci or a Michelangelo. But also you have to know movement and timing and control that through 24 frames a second.– John Lasseter
Rhymes for da:
- kay, day, stay, lei, kaye, ta, say, ae, wey, ahh, they, daye, hay, naw, ley, blah, wray, nah, nay, quai, ka, wa, play, flay, spa, faye, klay, wah, zsa, shea, law, jae, bray, raye, mah, kah, ja, tray, rha, may, gray, lait, trey, paye, ney, weigh, shay, hwe, dae, la, pay, spray, yea, cray, hah, cay, pla, khe, mei, whey, pei, prey, rae, drey, cha, jay, ma, brey, neigh, rah, ay, dey, ah, ray, dray, se, bois, clay, graye, fay, qua, bey, lay, sleigh, vey, jha, ca, yah, fray, frey, pray, tae, slay, sze, raw, moi, maye, gway, hsia, ra, hwa, mey, k, gaye, jaye, mae, bah, tay, sa, hua, fe, blay, yay, wei, bra, shah, j, saye, ya, grey, wy, stray, de, sta, hey, way, brae, awe, rey, nej, fey, ne, quay, sway, haye, waye, che, bay, na, gras, re, joie;
- sergei, decay, jose, dossier, duboise, mackay, ek, away, passe, delay, display, defray, betray, carre, fillet, beauvais, oj, hervey, francois, dk, repay, mckay, o'shea, okay, fermat, rene, convey, purvey, filet, sanaa, francoise, macrae, olay, manet, calais, allay, mccrea, nikkei, survey, cliche, elga, otha, b-j, mcveigh, halfway, prepay, aha, ole, soiree, portray, array, chalet, saute, parquet, crochet, ona, pasha, dumas, puree, ballet, toupee, monet, moray, valois, replay, nisei, souffle, belay, hooray, delray, today, artois, ha, essay, valet, renee, fatah, orsay, gervais, risque, millay, asay, ga, bouquet, alvah, buffet, dismay, obey, cafe, cathay, croquet, abbe, elna, astray, bourgeois, bombay, voila, levey, cache, hurray, beret, vrba, hurrah, sorbet;
- cea, aaa, monterey, dak, underway, chevrolet, disarray, intraday, cabaret, monterrey, faberge, ekk, piaget, overplay, overstay, bta, jna, bouvier, underplay, perrier, ita, bogota, ira, fiance, attache, baccarat, disobey, lyonnais, bua, uva, cabernet;
- ceta, hiaa, naivete, cabriolet, asea, communique, noaa, foia;