Pronunciation of Dale
/d_ˈeɪ_l/, /dˈe͡ɪl/, /dˈeɪl/
Usage examples for dale:
- This morning there's an alarm sent up and down the dale. - "Foes", Mary Johnston.
- Your figures and those Dr. Dale sent you point to a leak of this nature. - "Treachery in Outer Space", Carey Rockwell and Louis Glanzman.
- Miss Hornsby also went to the piano, and played and sang " Nelly Gray" and " Lily Dale" with a dramatic fervor that could only have been acquired in a boarding school. - "Free Joe and Other Georgian Sketches", Joel Chandler Harris.
Rhymes for dale:
- fail, gayle, quail, nail, veil, gael, frail, dail, stale, hail, haile, gail, wale, kale, raile, vail, rail, snail, gale, shale, nale, tale, mail, sail, whale, kael, ale, bail, tail, yale, crail, calle, vale, salle, pale, male, sale, kail, ail, reil, grail, dayle, cale, gaile, hale, scale, bale, balle, maile, wail, vaile, rael, daile, pail, quale, cail, they'll, trail, flail, braille, jail, zale;
- carrell, entail, verrell, prevail, derail, capell, assail, cardell, surveil, lavell, tirrell, cadell, carvell, gorrell, levell, impale, detail, travail, mikael, inhale, jarrell, jerrell, unveil, mikhail, avail, ancell, dorrell, bewail, marcell, curtail, exhale;
- averell, avenell, deverell;