Pronunciation of Decree
/d_ɪ_k_ɹ_ˈiː/, /dɪkɹˈiː/, /dɪkɹˈiː/
Antonyms for decree:
rescind, avoid, negate, hinder, wrackups, let go, happening, proposal, conceal, entreaty, crack-up, stack ups, mis fortunes, wrack-ups, disorganization, fender-benders, hesitate, mis-fortunes, Disannul, petition, roll back, rear enders, strike down, fenderbender, mis fortune, stack-up, answer, stackups, mis-adventures, suggestion, cancel, wrackup, nullify, stack-ups, fender-bender, wrack up, abate, chance, crackup, abolish, plea, recommendation, abrogate, dissolve, wrack ups, hide, mis adventures, invalidate, mis adventure, urging, fenderbenders, appeal, delay, crack-ups, crackups, lawlessness, stack up, mis-adventure, vacate, rear ender, annul, crack ups.
Usage examples for decree:
- The trust character of the city's title was expressed in the decree of confirmation. - "Personal Reminiscences of Early Days in California with Other Sketches; To Which Is Added the Story of His Attempted Assassination by a Former Associate on the Supreme Bench of the State", Stephen Field; George C. Gorham.
- Papers were drawn up to set aside the divorce decree. - "Master Tales of Mystery, Volume 3", Collected and Arranged by Francis J. Reynolds.
Rhymes for decree:
- g, henri, ye, lsd, z, licensee, bourgeoisie, fee, banshee, markee, fsi, cd, jubilee, the, sea, yie, v, pattee, quay, apc, be, bree, id, capri, emcee, ofc, tyree, repartee, gyi, potpourri, vi, shri, vee, bbc, plea, me, rosalee, tv, mee, crea, tea, slee, p, jessee, flee, enlistee, rupee, d, zee, cod, thi, rea, mpg, zea, ip, lea, resignee, mcgee, designee, glee, loree, retiree, devotee, hee, free, ranee, nghi, conferee, mt, whoopee, dundee, nominee, ji, tennessee, cree, we, sri, m3, ze, ti, chablis, gee, trustee, t, xie, detainee, ab, thierry, degree, vendee, jee, re, ree, quai, three, valoree, bibi, tree, c3, kee, trainee, mme, wee, yangtze, shi, undersea, bee, se, musee, dsv, kyi, tee, snee, cie, jie, foresee, honoree, si, de, ghee, bui, gutsy, mcghee, fi, oad, qi, nee, dea, ee, atp, chee, rb, lessee, mit, jaycee, ot, ravi, xi, yee, marie, brea, dupree, smee, guarani, lp, guarantee, njt, he, marquis, pree, lxi, tse, see, deportee, chea, te, goatee, thee, khe, nic, lee, fop, qui, oversea, ki, marquee, waikiki, ne, sie, je, prix, she, andree, guaranty, referee, sightsee, nie, bt, cac, inductee, cyb, mea, cc, bea, esprit, yi, mc, yippee, ve, b, flea, pawnee, tenn, parolee, cxc, ski, internee, magee, spree, odp, ddt, nestle, nabil, ib, syp, appointee, spie, debris, franchisee, mi, kea, enrollee, lavie, dee, escapee, klee, brie, pri, rosemarie, cat-3, draftee, blea, sep, indri, ged, sze, key, disagree, leigh, sci, li, c, knee, pea, louie, sheree, curie, eap;
- alee, albee, agree, abee, achee, adee, ac;
- amputee, adoptee, addressee, adoree, amc, abt, absentee;
- hnat, knbc, lapd, geac, irit, interviewee;