Pronunciation of Decreed
/d_ɪ_k_ɹ_ˈiː_d/, /dɪkɹˈiːd/, /dɪkɹˈiːd/
Antonyms for decreed:
Usage examples for decreed:
- If it is so decreed by Allah! - "French and Oriental Love in a Harem", Mario Uchard.
- So the King had decreed that whoever should succeed in making her laugh should marry her. - "The Red Fairy Book", Various.
- The Arch of Drusus was decreed by the senate in honour of the second son of the empress Livia, by her first husband, Tiberius Nero. - "Walks in Rome", Augustus J.C. Hare.
Rhymes for decreed:
- knead, succeed, misread, indeed, fede, screed, brede, we'd, reseed, skied, weed, steed, lipide, impede, hamid, plead, rasheed, creed, stampede, proceed, bede, sneed, saeed, breed, read, misdeed, reed, dede, recede, cede, wied, she'd, swede, seed, tweed, rashid, shaheed, ede, reid, leed, kneed, secede, mislead, meade, nead, fried, precede, heed, snead, supersede, walid, teed, keyed, greed, lead, mead, waleed, need, bead, he'd, speed, friede, freed, reread, feed, bleed, deed;
- concede, agreed, accede, elide, gilead, exceed, degreed;
- aristide, intercede, guaranteed, disagreed, overfeed;