Pronunciation of Deed
/d_ˈiː_d/, /dˈiːd/, /dˈiːd/
Antonyms for deed:
Usage examples for deed:
- Then it is I who triumph in very deed; You're happy, and for nothing else I fought. - "Love's Comedy", Henrik Ibsen.
- That he had killed the gamekeeper he knew well, but, when Ezra Longman had disappeared into the Hoghole, Ben thought it took from the earth the only witness of his deed. - "Tess of the Storm Country", Grace Miller White.
- No one saw the deed. - "The Legend of the Glorious Adventures of Tyl Ulenspiegel in the land of Flanders and elsewhere", Charles de Coster.
Quotes for deed:
Rhymes for deed:
- mead, misdeed, greed, sneed, freed, screed, lead, reread, creed, swede, misread, plead, ede, heed, shaheed, need, meade, seed, proceed, friede, dede, nead, skied, kneed, succeed, leed, impede, bead, reid, steed, rashid, bleed, hamid, breed, speed, she'd, knead, keyed, supersede, waleed, cede, mislead, indeed, weed, read, saeed, teed, secede, fried, rasheed, walid, feed, tweed, fede, recede, reed, brede, lipide, precede, stampede, snead, reseed, bede, he'd, we'd, wied;
- agreed, gilead, decreed, exceed, accede, degreed, elide, concede;
- guaranteed, aristide, overfeed, intercede, disagreed;