Pronunciation of Disinclination
/d_ˌɪ_s_ɪ_n_k_l_ɪ_n_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n/, /dˌɪsɪnklɪnˈe͡ɪʃən/, /dˌɪsɪnklɪnˈeɪʃən/
Antonyms for disinclination:
proneness, skillfulnesses, dis-position, re gards, prepossession, aestheticisms, in-validities, sympathy, dis crimination, disposition, Spoonfuls, softheartednesses, after taste, gluttony, bent, pre-dispositions, tendency, hang of it, impulsions, in tuition, drutherses, softheartedness, chics, in-decision, after-taste, invalidity, overemotionalism, instinct, what it take, expertisms, faculty, smooth sailings, pruriency, bitters, masterships, good taste, incentive, facility, de sire, chink armor, weakness, romanticism, Mouthfuls, in-tuitions, titbit, briskness, in-tuition, in constancy, ex pertnesses, pre-conception, inconstancy, sub consciouses, dis position, Assuetude, inclination, narrowmindednesses, gustation, mind set, in-stabilities, partiality, approval, affection, Aestheticism, mastership, joyousnesses, hearts flowerses, mind, way of thinking, big eyes, fixed attitudes, liking, hearts and flowerses, salacity, acuity, dotings, smarts, savoriness, headset, sub-consciouses, re-collection, hearts flowers, predilection, tendentiousness, Intellectuality, under-standings, in-tolerances, make-up, tender feelings, happiness, in decision, brisknesses, pre conceptions, de sires, wittinesses, un-fairnesses, Liableness, faintnesses, knack, ear, prurience, re mark, in validity, penchant, de terminations, marbles, promptitude, aftertaste, dis-patch, knowing way arounds, ex-pertness, use, pre-possessions, assuredness, lovings, big eye, dis patch, partisanship, re collections, out look, pre possessions, vitiation, habit, re-collections, under standings, in decisions, gustations, dis-criminations, be-lief, zaninesses, joyousness, turn, dis-patches, liablenesses, loving, eye, childs play, de-terminations, fixed attitude, favor, sub conscious, pre-disposition, samplings, Re-mark, in constancies, in tuitions, headsets, druthers, child play, romanticisms, in stability, proclivity, in-decisions, skillfulness, sub-conscious, illiberalities, the right stuffs, dis-positions, make ups, re-gard, after tastes, de termination, palatableness, bias, desire, knowing way around, velleity, point view, gout, faintness, spoonful, one sidedness, shine, appetite, vitiations, weakness fors, under-standing, un-fairness, wonts, enjoyings, mind trips, de-sires, in-constancy, re-cognition, alacrity, pleasure, in-stability, devotedness, enthusiasm, out-look, ridiculousness, over-emotionalism, pre conception, aptitude, re cognitions, assurance, frame mind, dis positions, satisfaction, weakness for, knowhow, after-tastes, devotion, thing fors, what takes, re cognition, head sets, certitude, in-tolerance, lustfulness, sureness, hearts and flowers, precocity, un fairnesses, assuetudes, canapes, what it takes, dis criminations, palatablenesses, inconstancies, promptitudes, over emotionalism, canape, pre dispositions, re-marks, thing for, acuities, hors doeuvre, what take, sentiment, like, narrowmindedness, hangup, preference, re marks, de-sire, positiveness, Propensities, under standing, savorinesses, dis-crimination, love, surety, be lief, re collection, smooth sailing, head-sets, sore point, make-ups, willingness, taste, head-set, aftertastes, leaning, propensity, attachment, hang it, Giftedness, sapidity, dis patches, cup tea, in-constancies, de-termination, Gluttonies, intelligence, way thinking, chink in armor, conviction, out-looks, ex pertness, ex-pertnesses, Palates, expertism, zeal, over emotionalisms, passion, predisposition, out looks, wittiness, pre disposition, overemotionalisms, illiberality, invalidities, relish, sapidities, fondness, emotionalisms, zaniness, certainty.
Usage examples for disinclination:
- They have always abstained from such studies by reason of a natural disinclination, which does them honor, and which has saved them in modern times, as we shall see in a subsequent chapter, from the innumerable evils which afflict society everywhere else, and by which it is even threatened with destruction. - "Irish Race in the Past and the Present", Aug. J. Thebaud.
- Between his disappearance from the window and the opening of the street door she had a second in which to fight with her disinclination. - "The Happy Foreigner", Enid Bagnold.
- But I will allude to other complaints of the South, and especially to one which has, in my opinion, just foundation; and that is, that there has been found at the North, among individuals and among legislators, a disinclination to perform fully their constitutional duties in regard to the return of persons bound to service who have escaped into the Free States. - "Trial of the Officers and Crew of the Privateer Savannah, on the Charge of Piracy, in the United States Circuit Court for the Southern District of New York", A. F. Warburton.
Rhymes for disinclination:
- desiccation, harmonization, dislocation, liberalization, fabrication, conglomeration, alteration, croatian, verification, hesitation, dispensation, ministration, flotation, stipulation, delegation, generation, saturation, duplication, generalization, reputation, misapplication, corporation, expatriation, granulation, disqualification, exhortation, donation, adulation, relocation, intimation, remuneration, evacuation, deforestation, communization, dissociation, formation, gyration, examination, disinformation, stimulation, suffocation, backwardation, miscreation, impersonation, coagulation, constellation, inhabitation, implication, discontinuation, impregnation, moderation, saponification, flirtation, destination, denationalization, infestation, specification, interpretation, salvation, indentation, derivation, plantation, valuation, prostration, habitation, preparation, annexation, obligation, coronation, reunification, association, renomination, privatisation, radiation, insubordination, capitulation, misappropriation, fluoridation, socialization, domination, equitation, demoralization, information, intonation, civilization, emanation, detoxification, determination, appellation, damnation, propagation, reconsideration, altercation, denomination, retardation, annihilation, aviation, realization, presentation, confiscation, deprivation, experimentation, incarceration, degeneration, consolation, reexamination, corroboration, affrication, devaluation, augmentation, hospitalization, invalidation, proclamation, temptation, hallucination, resignation, vibration, repatriation, cultivation, exhalation, neutralization, ionization, termination, disintegration, centralization, reincarnation, demobilization, explication, elevation, reinterpretation, calculation, importation, oscillation, exhilaration, depravation, degradation, balkanization, incapacitation, purification, refutation, triangulation, depopulation, cremation, affiliation, urbanization, consultation, emancipation, legislation, contamination, gasification, immigration, elation, simulation, formulation, improvisation, implantation, isolation, imagination, molestation, convocation, transportation, incantation, designation, recrimination, telecommunication, communication, modernization, evaluation, decapitation, christianization, deregulation, overvaluation, facilitation, glorification, reauthorization, hybridization, dissipation, refrigeration, mechanization, self-congratulation, argumentation, rehydration, concatenation, discoloration, miscommunication, defamation, filtration, clarification, titillation, origination, hyperinflation, rationalization, dilation, hydration, reformation, application, culmination, limitation, irradiation, trepidation, personalization, publication, expectation, foundation, ostentation, desegregation, congregation, coordination, jubilation, victimization, revocation, revelation, observation, stalinization, inhalation, continuation, desperation, infiltration, decontamination, mediation, codification, combination, lubrication, tabulation, expropriation, imputation, standardization, usurpation, initiation, instrumentation, mutation, transformation, collectivization, gastrulation, nomination, misinterpretation, rotation, elimination, privatization, registration, imitation, procrastination, monopolization, segregation, graduation, sanctification, immunization, illumination, specialization, appalachian, proration, mitigation, inflation, assassination, migration, popularization, maximization, embarkation, falsification, deviation, occupation, compensation, resuscitation, intimidation, stagflation, ordination, excitation, cooperation, fertilization, nullification, lactation, intoxication, sedimentation, revaluation, connotation, reallocation, magnetization, inauguration, germination, divination, toleration, respiration, dedication, corp, calibration, hydrogenation, destabilization, organisation, alleviation, commercialization, recalculation, gestation, ovation, declaration, deceleration, incoordination, preservation, oration, criminalization, unionization, alienation, differentiation, avocation, vacation, vilification, simplification, retaliation, exfoliation, perforation, affectation, cohabitation, incrustation, amortization, exoneration, dictation, navigation, allocation, foliation, taxation, rehabilitation, eradication, perturbation, premeditation, confrontation, litigation, renegotiation, dilatation, relaxation, manipulation, multiplication, amalgamation, instigation, strangulation, permutation, denunciation, edification, globalization, ornamentation, elongation, vocation, renovation, libration, depredation, excommunication, desalination, conservation, incarnation, colonization, vegetation, transillumination, reevaluation, reiteration, misrepresentation, sterilization, disorientation, decoration, exhumation, fumigation, restoration, demonization, miniaturization, incorporation, consolidation, horatian, investigation, authentication, malformation, sarmatian, depreciation, distillation, mobilization, configuration, justification, repudiation, segmentation, tribulation, creation, vindication, appreciation, admiration, legalization, concentration, procreation, quotation, confabulation, deformation, dramatization, dissemination, replication, inflammation, reconfirmation, subordination, masturbation, machination, quantification, modification, consummation, fragmentation, indexation, gradation, computation, discrimination, affirmation, manifestation, pronunciation, notification, industrialization, unification, remediation, menstruation, regulation, sensation, conjugation, humiliation, inactivation, pagination, relation, agglomeration, implementation, mineralization, reorganization, qualification, reconciliation, deification, extrapolation, deflation, sophistication, bifurcation, miseration, ventilation, nondiscrimination, orientation, devastation, oxidation, rectification, fibrillation, fixation, elaboration, insinuation, fascination, meditation, ovulation, decertification, dalmatian, federation, authorization, situation, summation, privation, ratification, optation, emulation, misinformation, motivation, solicitation, exacerbation, miscalculation, domestication, politicization, localization, articulation, collaboration, characterization, commemoration, pigmentation, vaporization, personification, reservation, sanitation, detonation, reaffiliation, dehumanization, validation, equalization, identification, violation, syndication, laceration, adjudication, conciliation, assimilation, vaccination, prognostication, vulgarization, exploitation, perspiration, negation, disputation, delineation, population, notation, excavation, reverberation, pressurization, variation, orchestration, fortification, rededication, escalation, documentation, utilization, gentrification, recreation, pollination, aggravation, subsidization, undervaluation, reaffirmation, explanation, redecoration, cogitation, sequestration, advocation, proliferation, integration, subluxation, deliberation, regeneration, evaporation, disinflation, optimization, substantiation, annotation, infatuation, reforestation, precipitation, visitation, demarcation, desalinization, palpitation, contemplation, celebration, inclination, rumination, pontification, condemnation, liberation, perpetuation, exploration, diversification, computerization, liquidation, exaggeration, conversation, installation, revitalization, participation, russification, reclamation, inoculation, prefabrication, desolation, incubation, medication, desecration, representation, mutilation, consideration, inspiration, education, irritation, classification, decentralization, negotiation, separation, crustacean, invocation, provocation, invitation, automation, incrimination, polarization, punctuation, innovation, indemnification, rejuvenation, estimation, certification, sedation, stabilization, agitation, fluctuation, duration, approximation, operation, interrogation, reinvigoration, correlation, exclamation, accumulation, reparation, transplantation, aspiration, condensation, recommendation, recuperation, nucleation, congratulation, naturalization, adoration, intensification, demonstration, hibernation, dissertation, emigration, nitration, indignation, location, misidentification, preoccupation, stagnation, reflation, consternation, recitation, evocation, illustration, adaptation, conflagration, disorganization, confederation, westernization, fermentation, cancellation, probation, pasteurization, pacification, obfuscation, animation, starvation, speculation, categorization, consecration, appropriation, commendation, nationalization, democratization, levitation, ligation, reconfiguration, indication, organization, amelioration, visualization, suburbanization, expiration, approbation, deportation, modulation, anticipation, figuration, securitization, vacillation, magnification, constipation, narration, ossification, profanation, extermination, marginalization, normalization, gratification, maturation, regimentation, protestation, enumeration, coloration, compilation, overpopulation, mummification, reclassification, insemination, indoctrination, ramification, renunciation, arbitration, recantation, equivocation, gravitation, predestination, electrification, exasperation, nonproliferation, ejaculation, dehydration, inundation, confirmation, disembarkation, irrigation, recertification, frustration, demodulation, complication, allegation, translation, echolocation, insulation, glaciation, amputation, amplification;
- nation, station, haitian, ration;
- castration, causation, carnation, alsatian, citation, cessation, cetacean;
- aberration, accusation, acclimation, abdication, activation, abrogation;
- abomination, acceleration, accommodation, abbreviation, accreditation;
- alphabetization, cannibalization, acidification, capitalization;
- decriminalization, antidiscrimination, americanization, demilitarization;
- internationalization, institutionalization;