Pronunciation of Doing
/dˈuːɪŋ/, /dˈuːɪŋ/, /d_ˈuː_ɪ_ŋ/
Antonyms for Doing:
de-feats, un doings, de feats, mis-adventures, repose, idleness, de stroyer, dis-graces, time wasted, un-doing, inertia, hold ups, mis adventures, mis adventure, undoing, cessation, mis-calculation, de-stroyers, mis steps, mis-adventure, de-stroyer, over throw, failure, de feat, re versal, over turn, on holds, over-turn, re-verse, mis-calculations, over-throws, un doing, mis calculation, bad omens, sub-versions, re-versal, hold-up, sub version, stoppage, inactivity, mis chance, dis grace, rest, bad omen, over throws, on hold, mis chances, Downs, time wasteds, de stroyers, un-doings, wait, sub-version, re verse, dis-grace, over-throw, dis graces, de-feat, sub versions, over turns.
Synonyms for Doing:
acting, appearing, conducting, executing, exercising, functioning, laboring, moving, officiating, operating, performing, working, Behaving, Endeavoring, Perpetrating, Transacting, Comporting, reacting.
practicing, proceeding, Deporting.
Usage examples for Doing:
- I tell you I know what I'm doing! - "The Long Lane's Turning", Hallie Erminie Rives.
- She never seemed to be doing anything. - "A Village Ophelia and Other Stories", Anne Reeve Aldrich.
- There's no reason to think she's doing that. - "In the Wilderness", Robert Hichens.
- There has been a doing of some kind, but I don't know what. - "Lady Anna", Anthony Trollope.
- But I know what I'm doing. - "The House of Toys", Henry Russell Miller.