Pronunciation of Don't
/dˈə͡ʊnt/, /dˈəʊnt/, /d_ˈəʊ_n_t/
Antonyms for don't:
Synonyms for don't:
i'd, Can't, I'm, I've, Shan't, We'll, Won't, You've, would've, you'd, you'll, you're, couldn't, who'd, she'll, they're, shouldn't, they'd, haven't, who've, doesn't, we've, needn't, mustn't, hadn't, they've, weren't, hasn't, they'll, who'll, aren't, mightn't, wouldn't, wasn't, it'll, isn't, didn't, daren't, he'd, he'll, it's, let's, oughtn't, she'd, she's, we'd, we're, what's, who're, who's.
Usage examples for don't:
- " I don't know, Olly. - "Milly and Olly", Mrs. Humphry Ward.
- Of course you don't know anything about it. - "Patricia Brent, Spinster", Herbert Jenkins.
- You want me to tell, don't you? - "The White Desert", Courtney Ryley Cooper.
- I don't know jus' exac'ly. - "A Flock of Girls and Boys", Nora Perry.
- You don't mean, Corbett, that you won't come in with us? - "Mr. Waddington of Wyck", May Sinclair.