Pronunciation of Drain
/d_ɹ_ˈeɪ_n/, /dɹˈe͡ɪn/, /dɹˈeɪn/
Antonyms for drain:
raise, saddled, de claims, spout, douse, over flow, extend, ex-tends, shoot off one mouth, Speechified, diffusing, bulges out, build, pervade, dis tending, hold forth, refresh, revive, pumped up, invigorate, bulged out, ex tended, in fix, in fixes, dis-patch, instilling, dis-tributes, bulge out, shoot off one's mouth, over flowed, deluge, ex tends, vitalize, enlarge, swamp, shoot one mouth, bulging out, Speechifying, trans-fusing, dis-tended, jampack, energize, in-vested, rammed in, rejuvenate, increase, dis-patches, brim over, fortify, flood, in fixing, brimmed over, pumps up, in-fix, water, packs like sardines, dis patched, pour, dis charging, puff up, dis patch, overspreads, restore, in stilling, trans-fuse, re-plenishes, over-flown, in-vesting, in fusing, over-spread, develop, diffuses, dis-tends, in-vest, shoots ones mouth, souse, re-plenish, in vests, dis tends, shoot mouth, in-fuse, puffs up, shoots off one's mouth, held forth, over-flowed, dis patches, unwind, de claiming, holding forth, bathe, shot one mouth, in graining, brims over, shot off one's mouth, ex-tended, shooting off ones mouth, expand, re-plenishing, in stilled, vaporing, shoots off one mouth, in-grain, dis-patching, shoot off ones mouth, rest, speechify, dis charges, shoots off ones mouth, de claimed, dis tributes, enforce, strengthen, dis patching, in vest, topping off, re plenishes, keep, in-grained, dis tend, dis-charged, brimming over, in-grains, create, de claim, packing like sardines, ex tending, replace, dis charge, de-claiming, hoard, soak, in-fusing, transfuse, shooting off one mouth, shot one's mouth, rise, Shoaling, wet, over-flowing, shoots one's mouth, dis-charge, ex-tend, augment, Shoaled, activate, rebuild, trans fuses, over flows, spieled, puffing up, relax, dis tended, over-flow, over flown, pumping up, fill, re plenishing, trans fused, shooting off one's mouth, shoots mouth, over-spreads, renew, de-claims, trans-fused, jam pack, preserve, de-claim, tops off, in grain, dis-tend, wash, glut, in-fixes, in-stilling, pack like sardines, ex-tending, over-spreading, shoot one's mouth, in fixed, over-flows, shoots one mouth, overspread, repair, in fuses, over spread, topped off, dis-tending, re plenished, Freighting, over spreads, in-fused, pump up, over flowing, ramming in, in fused, shoot off mouth, save, overflow, dis-charging, shoot ones mouth, Saddling, ex tend, bolster, dis-patched, rams in, top off, re plenish, shooting one mouth, holds forth, in-stilled, spieling, stoppered, reinforce, Stoppering, de-claimed, in-graining, dis charged, grow, trans fusing, dis tribute, re-plenished, packed like sardines, imbue, diffused, dis-tribute, Freighted, shooting ones mouth, overspreading, dis-charges, shoots off mouth, trans-fuses, in-vests, shot off ones mouth, trans fuse, shot mouth, in vested.
Usage examples for drain:
- He was first to drain the third goblet. - "Hyperion", Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
- The mist had closed in again, and, as he stopped at the last drain to look for a narrow spot, he heard the languid splash of the surf and the wild cry of a black- backed gull. - "Johnstone of the Border", Harold Bindloss.
Idioms for drain:
Quotes for drain:
Rhymes for drain:
- mclean, sane, mundane, ingrain, fraine, craine, explain, shayne, fain, delaine, wayne, loraine, crayne, blain, wane, preordain, butane, laine, vain, tremaine, moraine, ayn, lane, duan, romaine, bain, campaign, domain, pertain, chain, heyne, plain, slain, hussein, swain, urbane, fane, constrain, rogaine, draine, sustain, bayne, slane, trane, cain, lain, blaine, elayne, dayne, zane, thayne, hussain, charmain, terrain, blayne, reine, spokane, duquesne, laraine, blane, devane, frane, urbain, thane, swaine, kane, iain, strain, sain, duwayne, raine, jain, main, frayn, dain, mane, profane, obtain, detain, vane, remain, train, maintain, duane, layne, rayne, mcclain, caine, shane, swayne, stain, inane, thaine, complain, kayne, germain, champagne, arraign, aine, pane, bane, grain, payne, sprain, crain, spain, dwayne, frayne, elaine, twain, lorraine, elane, germaine, ordain, freyne, regain, jane, rain, bahrain, dewayne, biscayne, reign, attain, ukraine, germane, mayne, sylvain, plane, arcane, jayne, charmaine, kahane, paine, cheyne, champlain, pain, rein, deign, champaign, cane, romain, contain, fontaine, cocaine, lorain, demain, shaine, maclean, maine, insane, hane, gain, wain, feign, kain, retain, ln, mccain, jermaine, hain, disdain, crane, refrain, kaine, fein, restrain, dane, retrain, charlayne, brain, vein, humane;
- amain, alayne, abstain, alain, again, alane, alaine, allain;
- aquitaine, entertain, ascertain, inhumane;