Pronunciation of Entwine
/ɛntwˈa͡ɪn/, /ɛntwˈaɪn/, /ɛ_n_t_w_ˈaɪ_n/
Antonyms for entwine:
unscrambled, un braiding, discumbers, un-ravelling, emancipate, dis involve, dis-engages, untwisting, dis involving, un raveling, un-twined, un-snarled, dis involved, letting go, untwining, disembroil, dis engaging, unsnarled, un scrambling, dis encumbering, dis embroiled, un braided, untangle, bails one out, dis-entangle, dis encumber, dis engaged, un tied, untwist, dis-entangling, un-raveled, re-solve, dis-engaging, un did, un-scrambling, dis-cumbered, un twists, de taches, bailing one out, letted go, sort out, un-doing, dis embroiling, un-ravel, un braids, un-tangle, dis-engaged, un-snarl, un twist, dis-involve, dis cumber, exclude, untwined, dis cumbering, dis-embroiled, Disembroiling, disembroils, dis-cumber, sorting out, Discumber, un-tangles, dis-embroil, un tangles, un-tangled, dis involves, un-did, un-twisting, unscrambling, dis embroil, un ravelling, un-raveling, un folded, un scrambled, un-folded, un snarls, untwine, un twisting, un-snarling, un-braids, dis-entangled, discumbered, sorts out, dis-embroiling, re-solves, un-braiding, un twining, dis embroils, dis engage, re solve, Disembroiled, un tangled, un doing, sorted out, un-twisted, un raveled, un-ravelled, dis-involved, dis-entangles, uncoil, lets go, bailed one out, dis-cumbering, disentangle, un snarling, unravel, un-tied, un-braid, untwines, dis encumbers, dis-encumbering, un snarl, un-twining, dis cumbers, straighten, un-ravels, un-twists, bail one out, dis-engage, un ravel, dis-encumbers, un-twine, de tach, un done, unbraiding, un folds, unbraided, un-does, dis-involves, re solves, un snarled, unbraids, un twined, un-tangling, dis entangles, un-scrambles, discumbering, dis engages, un tangling, dis-encumber, un ravelled, un-fold, un twine, un braid, dis entangled, unbraid, dis cumbered, un tying, de-taches, un fold, un-snarls, dis-encumbered, untwisted, un-tying, un-folding, dis encumbered, let go, re-solved, de-tach, unsnarl, dis entangle, dis-cumbers, release, unwind, un does, un twines, un ravels, unsnarls, un-braided, dis-embroils, un scrambles, un-folds, unsnarling, un tangle, dis entangling, unscramble, un-twist, un folding, re-solving, dis-involving, untwists, un-twines, un-scrambled.
Usage examples for entwine:
- " Forever may our hearts entwine," improvised Philip, in tune to the music. - "Patty's Suitors", Carolyn Wells.
- Many sang to themselves as they went about their business, and sometimes a couple of girls, meeting in the roadway, would entwine their arms and dance a few steps together, with a kiss at parting. - "The Child of the Dawn", Arthur Christopher Benson.
Rhymes for entwine:
- thine, line, ein, fine, pyne, tine, mine, sine, brine, heine, lyne, twine, stine, stein, vine, rhein, pine, hein, trine, zine, hine, spline, jain, rhine, shrine, dyne, tyne, dine, cline, huynh, rine, gyn, spine, sign, klein, wine, nine, quine, kline, whine, fein, shine, strine, swine, thein;
- benign, divine, enshrine, consign, design, define, aline, repine, devine, combine, resign, malign, decline, incline, assign, align, confine, supine, refine, opine;
- reassign, redefine, redesign, leontine, disincline, recombine, realign, intertwine;