Pronunciation of Esprit
/ɛspɹˈɪt/, /ɛspɹˈɪt/, /ɛ_s_p_ɹ_ˈɪ_t/
Antonyms for esprit:
Usage examples for esprit:
- This bright little score is full of that esprit of which French composers seem to possess the secret, and is wedded to an exceedingly amusing libretto. - "Masters of French Music", Arthur Hervey.
- It took all his esprit de corps to pretend to himself as well as to others that he felt no difference. - "Mary Gray", Katharine Tynan.
Idioms for esprit:
- esprit de corps;
Rhymes for esprit:
- cc, tea, shri, leigh, zea, goatee, sze, nee, nie, sie, ski, tv, flee, loree, flea, xi, ab, klee, louie, conferee, ghee, indri, debris, lp, whoopee, cd, nabil, ravi, mpg, sep, li, cac, bourgeoisie, chablis, franchisee, sheree, rb, rea, pawnee, ddt, bui, musee, inductee, bee, enlistee, bibi, ranee, appointee, yi, sightsee, he, id, yie, kyi, lavie, lsd, tennessee, mc, nominee, ree, kea, glee, retiree, gee, mcgee, d, mi, guarantee, quay, dea, gutsy, rupee, tse, guarani, ji, detainee, smee, plea, odp, dundee, foresee, markee, honoree, spree, repartee, cyb, p, she, ne, vendee, marquis, ye, thierry, xie, chea, undersea, sea, trustee, tenn, tee, njt, three, lxi, ged, jubilee, jee, bea, lee, je, shi, oversea, ti, bt, guaranty, qi, chee, ot, t, vee, c3, pri, ze, waikiki, wee, eap, tyree, nic, brea, sri, mit, fsi, designee, cree, knee, valoree, yee, marquee, the, mme, crea, bree, si, ip, ofc, mee, pea, snee, magee, qui, key, vi, trainee, oad, lea, escapee, khe, me, tree, prix, ve, m3, enrollee, decree, thi, internee, ki, quai, kee, draftee, we, see, degree, curie, banshee, syp, rosemarie, spie, mcghee, se, dsv, devotee, potpourri, mea, g, sci, andree, fee, pree, cxc, zee, mt, cie, henri, lessee, free, jaycee, dee, yippee, fi, rosalee, referee, cat-3, apc, gyi, emcee, dupree, z, pattee, cod, parolee, jessee, nestle, slee, disagree, bbc, capri, nghi, marie, ib, blea, be, v, de, brie, yangtze, licensee, b, re, fop, ee, atp, jie, te, deportee, hee, c, thee, resignee;
- albee, achee, alee, abee, ac, adee, agree;
- adoptee, amc, amputee, adoree, absentee, abt, addressee;
- knbc, lapd, geac, irit, interviewee, hnat;