Pronunciation of Fare
/f_ˈeə/, /fˈe͡ə/, /fˈeə/
Antonyms for fare:
Usage examples for fare:
- It'll be three- and- six for the fare, and I'll take the money now. - "Short Cruises", W.W. Jacobs.
- Alone in that little house, with no one to make it a home for me, Clem was the barrier between me and the fare of the City Hotel. - "The Boss of Little Arcady", Harry Leon Wilson.
- I' faith, how could I fare to London? - "A Maid of Many Moods", Virna Sheard.
Quotes for fare:
Rhymes for fare:
- cher, share, wear, baer, guerre, hare, mair, bear, hair, pare, lair, terre, flare, scare, ferre, eyre, air, nair, blare, bair, faire, ne'er, gair, pair, werre, claire, serr, glare, mer, swear, darr, bare, prayer, snare, heir, tear, stair, mare, sayre, maire, flair, bahr, lare, blair, dare, kehr, khmer, ware, clair, there, their, fair, square, where, fer, gehr, skare, sare, rare, spare, stare, lehr, they're, hehr, err, chair, care, herr, clare, pear, gare, derr;
- impair, allaire, ensnare, swissair, midair, mcnair, beware, o'hare, forswear, abair, declare, voltaire, affair, astaire, comair, moliere, belair, alair, prepare, adaire, montclair, aware, unfair, despair, pierre, sinclair, adair, compare, repair, dispair;
- debonair, javier, billionaire, solitaire, doctrinaire, aer, icelandair, millionaire, disrepair, unaware, questionnaire, usair;