Pronunciation of Fold
/f_ˈəʊ_l_d/, /fˈə͡ʊld/, /fˈəʊld/
Antonyms for fold:
Usage examples for fold:
- In case the plates are extra thick, the guard is made four- fold. - "Practical Bookbinding", Paul Adam.
- Take hold of it again, roll down as above, fold in the same way also, and put away for ten minutes. - "Hand-Book of Practical Cookery for Ladies and Professional Cooks", Pierre Blot.
- You will be rewarded three- fold. - "The Cry at Midnight", Mildred A. Wirt.
Quotes for fold:
Rhymes for fold:
- sold, nold, polled, nolde, olde, mold, holed, cold, poled, mould, golde, gold, doled, tolled, told, roald, rolled, hold, old, scold, wold, bowled, dold, strolled, holde, bold, vold;
- foretold, consoled, untold, paroled, unsold, enrolled, extolled, controlled, twofold, cajoled, uphold, outsold, resold, enfold, unfold, ahold, patrolled, remold, withhold, behold;
- oversold, uncontrolled, decontrolled, undersold;