Pronunciation of Frail
/f_ɹ_ˈeɪ_l/, /fɹˈe͡ɪl/, /fɹˈeɪl/
Antonyms for frail:
nonhuman, powerful, tough, ablebodied, fat, determined, most well built, fortified, robust, invigorated, most well-built, respectable, more well-built, firm, infrangible, hearty, resistant, beefy, flexible, rigid, distinct, wellbuilt, rugged, unrelenting, Thewy, thewier, healthy, unbreakable, righteous, large, considerable, courageous, capable, well-built, competent, rough, resolute, ethical, sound, solid, more well built, beefcake, most gorillalike, tidy, stouthearted, stretchable, unyielding, tempered, more gorillalike, moral, more beefcake, virile, able bodied, more bruising, goodly, largish, great, resilient, most bruising, springy, substantial, flinty, strong, stiff, rubbery, athletic, nonbreakable, stretch, heavy, Backboned, sizable, well built, brawny, elastic, gorillalike, recovering, burly, most wellbuilt, hunkest, rubberlike, supple, thick, upright, durable, stalwart, more wellbuilt, good, principled, right, hardy, virtuous, strengthened, thewiest, mettlesome, Vitalized, compact.
Usage examples for frail:
- Three years passed before our child was born, and then"- the bonde paused awhile, and again continued,-" then my wife's health grew frail and uncertain. - "Thelma", Marie Corelli.
- A frail child born to poverty, A German miner's son; A poor monk searching in his cell, What honors he has won! - "Poems with Power to Strengthen the Soul", Various.
- We ate a little food, and then launched our frail craft and pushed on. - "By Canoe and Dog-Train", Egerton Ryerson Young.
Rhymes for frail:
- pale, gail, tail, sale, dale, veil, cale, haile, reil, bail, stale, balle, jail, cail, dail, gayle, raile, salle, mail, vale, fail, rail, tale, ale, gaile, rael, snail, quail, crail, ail, kail, zale, nail, they'll, bale, kale, maile, vaile, gael, braille, vail, scale, dayle, daile, wale, shale, trail, yale, pail, flail, male, sail, kael, wail, quale, nale, hail, hale, calle, gale, whale, grail;
- inhale, travail, carrell, verrell, jerrell, ancell, detail, prevail, jarrell, levell, marcell, mikhail, tirrell, carvell, curtail, impale, assail, unveil, dorrell, surveil, exhale, avail, bewail, cadell, lavell, cardell, derail, gorrell, mikael, entail, capell;
- avenell, deverell, averell;