Pronunciation of Gate
/ɡ_ˈeɪ_t/, /ɡˈe͡ɪt/, /ɡˈeɪt/
Antonyms for gate:
Usage examples for gate:
- " I saw his sister come out of your gate only the other day. - "Love Me Little, Love Me Long", Charles Reade Edition: 10 Language: English.
- Don't pull up at the gate, but take us a little past it. - "The Firm of Girdlestone", Arthur Conan Doyle.
- I saw her talking 10 to a man at the gate. - "Story Hour Readings: Seventh Year", E.C. Hartwell.
Rhymes for gate:
- hate, mate, waite, streight, state, wait, skate, fete, weight, slate, freight, chait, prate, rate, kate, eight, fait, gait, fate, nate, ate, speight, grate, spate, tait, bate, great, bait, date, cate, tate, plait, rait, aydt, strait, sate, crate, late, taitt, pait, hait, plate, straight, wayt, trait, pate;
- sedate, conflate, inflate, kuwait, berate, await, gestate, tri-state, predate, reflate, translate, estate, belate, debate, irate, est, create, innate, oblate, restate, upstate, lightweight, dictate, update, prorate, postdate, relate, dilate, misstate, collate, elate, abate, equate, deflate, ornate, negate;
- intrastate, overweight, interstate, procreate, underrate, conjugate, silverplate, overrate, desecrate, reinstate, solid-state;
- interrelate, demodulate, recriminate, remunerate;