Pronunciation of Gee
/d͡ʒˈiː/, /dʒˈiː/, /dʒ_ˈiː/
Synonyms for gee:
lord, golly, goodness gracious.
Sense 1 (noun)
Usage examples for gee:
- Gee, I didn't know there were so many in the world! - "Left Guard Gilbert", Ralph Henry Barbour.
- Gee, she's got a parrot! - "Brother and Sister", Josephine Lawrence.
- Gee but I'm tired, Chip! - "The Auto Boys' Mystery", James A. Braden.
- Gee, you're a tall horse! - "Sunny Boy in the Country", Ramy Allison White.
Rhymes for gee:
- debris, loree, devotee, bree, vi, see, ee, shri, oad, mcghee, lp, dupree, jessee, nee, nie, quai, guaranty, b, cree, guarantee, pree, pri, three, inductee, mi, nominee, jee, jie, kyi, crea, mcgee, tee, we, mme, ze, banshee, deportee, rosalee, goatee, internee, zee, yie, spie, potpourri, nabil, knee, curie, trustee, jubilee, ib, se, franchisee, andree, yangtze, cod, si, kee, guarani, smee, he, rea, chablis, degree, tree, sie, trainee, magee, emcee, fee, ti, referee, pawnee, bourgeoisie, sci, valoree, apc, honoree, cat-3, pattee, slee, lxi, markee, capri, me, kea, henri, ree, designee, sheree, re, qi, bt, sea, ab, lea, d, cyb, id, be, xi, shi, sze, dea, brea, t, flea, ravi, bee, tyree, nghi, mit, mc, dsv, vee, oversea, parolee, ged, foresee, ot, bibi, ip, njt, fi, cxc, sightsee, thee, lsd, sri, vendee, bui, thi, cc, sep, tenn, ye, hee, ji, undersea, lavie, z, bbc, detainee, she, yee, zea, brie, quay, eap, ddt, khe, indri, blea, appointee, conferee, gyi, xie, esprit, the, louie, leigh, lessee, syp, dee, qui, enrollee, te, spree, cie, c, tv, mea, rb, nestle, flee, mpg, c3, je, waikiki, key, ghee, thierry, chea, odp, prix, mt, enlistee, gutsy, nic, ski, ofc, marie, repartee, plea, chee, musee, marquis, ve, cd, fop, yi, p, mee, tse, pea, rosemarie, g, fsi, wee, v, atp, snee, licensee, m3, marquee, jaycee, klee, tea, resignee, retiree, rupee, whoopee, draftee, glee, dundee, disagree, ranee, ki, li, escapee, free, cac, lee, yippee, ne, de, tennessee, decree, bea;
- ac, adee, abee, achee, alee, agree, albee;
- abt, adoptee, absentee, addressee, amputee, adoree, amc;
- knbc, geac, irit, lapd, hnat, interviewee;