Pronunciation of Glory
/ɡlˈɔːɹɪ/, /ɡlˈɔːɹɪ/, /ɡ_l_ˈɔː_ɹ_ɪ/
Antonyms for glory:
bemoan, Ay, bewail, ignominy, alas, criticism, condemnation, hate, mourn, defect, suffer, insignificance, agonize, fright, be sad, criticize, bleed, blame, ill repute, eyesore, humiliation, horror, Alack, dullness, contempt, Lowliness, mess, unknown, contumely, ugliness, condemn, grieve, dislike, unimportance, blemish, discredit, oblivion, simplicity, deplore.
Usage examples for glory:
- Let them cover it over with some sacrifice, with some glory! - "The Project Gutenberg Memoirs of Napoleon Bonaparte", Bourrienne, Constant, and Stewarton.
- To whom shall I give glory Forever but to Thee! - "Poems with Power to Strengthen the Soul", Various.
- The Morning Glory Club. - "The Passenger from Calais", Arthur Griffiths.
Idioms for glory:
Quotes for glory:
Rhymes for glory:
- lori, florrie, korry, flory, florry, storey, kory, norry, gory, dorrie, corrie, quarry, dorey, morry, lory, mori, corry, ory, dory, lawrie, florey, norrie, corey, torey, lawry, lorrie, dori, glori, story, rory, maurie, hoary, lorry, morey, tori, torrey, kaori, hori, korey, lorey, maury, torry, tory, dorie, morrie, cory, lorie, laury, ori, torie, gori, jory, flori;
- gregori, pylori, tempore, fiori, fiore;
- montessori, inventory, cacciatore, salvatore, elinore;