Pronunciation of Guaranty
/ɡˈaɹənti/, /ɡˈaɹənti/, /ɡ_ˈa_ɹ_ə_n_t_i/
Synonyms for guaranty:
Sense 2 (noun)
Sense 3 (noun)
Sense 4 (noun)
Sense 5 (noun)
Sense 6 (noun)
Sense 7 (noun)
a document giving assurance (noun)
underwriter, word of honor, solemn word.
Usage examples for guaranty:
- She was given return tickets to Delgratz for herself and her maid; Felix was similarly provided for; five hundred dollars was paid in advance, and a written guaranty was handed to her that a similar sum, together with hotel expenses, would be forthcoming in exchange for a copy of the Byzantine Saint Peter. - "A Son of the Immortals", Louis Tracy.
- A guaranty is sometimes required to insure the payment of rent. - "Business Hints for Men and Women", Alfred Rochefort Calhoun.
- Outside of his desire to keep her with him as long as possible, he had wanted her to go along into the presence of Flagg as a guaranty of the peace; he did not believe that Flagg would launch invective in the hearing of the girl; furthermore, Latisan was conscious of a proud anxiety to exhibit her. - "Joan of Arc of the North Woods", Holman Day.
- His fruitful copy- rights are void in law: the " learned censor's" pledge shall guaranty this issue. - "The Grammar of English Grammars", Goold Brown.
- We have no guaranty that this can ever be done. - "Thoughts on Educational Topics and Institutions", George S. Boutwell.
Rhymes for guaranty:
- khe, klee, potpourri, b, ddt, mc, ee, goatee, nghi, slee, waikiki, lea, jie, m3, pawnee, nee, cie, de, nabil, nominee, yangtze, chea, ib, brea, enrollee, cod, flea, foresee, magee, franchisee, debris, nie, kee, three, lsd, devotee, esprit, free, bt, p, thee, bourgeoisie, plea, yippee, referee, flee, thierry, we, ne, enlistee, emcee, tse, glee, lp, sze, see, si, musee, dundee, smee, ve, tree, bibi, guarani, be, ranee, shi, decree, gee, vee, she, ki, bbc, lessee, odp, marquee, ji, valoree, chee, nic, capri, oversea, qui, njt, d, loree, pattee, chablis, qi, bui, sea, key, banshee, id, ot, mme, dee, prix, quai, detainee, z, mcghee, appointee, marquis, sheree, shri, me, wee, dupree, jubilee, mpg, lee, marie, sie, pri, re, jee, cxc, snee, xi, cac, bee, mee, retiree, nestle, ged, crea, oad, mea, zea, mcgee, degree, spree, syp, conferee, atp, lavie, tv, tenn, repartee, rupee, designee, g, resignee, fi, sightsee, tea, pree, rosemarie, bree, cat-3, lxi, licensee, ski, knee, tyree, jessee, v, louie, trustee, the, ravi, c3, yee, ab, sep, sri, trainee, ip, fsi, markee, curie, cyb, tennessee, gyi, deportee, fop, brie, vendee, leigh, se, guarantee, cree, mi, indri, spie, rb, vi, he, ze, whoopee, dsv, eap, sci, te, internee, mt, kyi, honoree, ye, pea, kea, andree, yi, draftee, apc, dea, escapee, henri, t, rosalee, jaycee, blea, disagree, xie, quay, mit, hee, cd, c, thi, zee, ghee, tee, gutsy, ofc, ti, parolee, bea, undersea, cc, li, ree, inductee, je, fee, rea, yie;
- adee, achee, agree, ac, abee, alee, albee;
- adoptee, addressee, adoree, abt, absentee, amputee, amc;
- interviewee, knbc, hnat, lapd, geac, irit;