Pronunciation of H
/ˈe͡ɪt͡ʃ/, /ˈeɪtʃ/, /ˈeɪ_tʃ/
Synonyms for H:
animation, blitheness, brightness, brilliance, cheer, color, conviviality, effervescence, elation, entertainment, exhilaration, festivity, frolic, fun, geniality, gladness, glee, glitter, good humor, high spirits, grins, colorfulness, blithesomeness.
Usage examples for H:
- H. Brugsch's Hieroglyphische Grammatik. - "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- With radius h o and from centre h draw the arc p o q. - "Modern Machine-Shop Practice, Volumes I and II", Joshua Rose.
- He left a widow and six children, who are all living, except one, the youngest being George H. Devol. - "Forty Years a Gambler on the Mississippi", George H. Devol.
- I was going to the room of our H. S. for orders. - "Lord John in New York", C. N. Williamson A. M. Williamson.
- It means that I got old H. H.- Henry Hooper- where the hair is short, and he's got to come my way! - "The Killer", Stewart Edward White.
Quotes for H:
I would take William H. Macy as a teacher any day of the week. He's incredible. He's got a lot of hard -earned experience.– Skeet Ulrich
Rhymes for H:
- mh, th, bache, sh, gmbh, ph;
- pih, hgh;