Pronunciation of Heal
/h_ˈiː_l/, /hˈiːl/, /hˈiːl/
Antonyms for heal:
afflict, aggravate, ail, collapse, come down, cripple, damage, debilitate, decline, degenerate, deteriorate, die, disable, enervate, enfeeble, fade, fail, harm, hurt, impair, injure, lacerate, lame, languish, maim, mangle, mutilate, regress, relapse, sap, sicken, sink, waste, weaken, wilt, wither, worsen, wound, lay up, misdiagnose.
Usage examples for heal:
- I can blow you strong my brother I can heal you Hiawatha - "The Complete Poetical Works of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow", Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
- How I longed to help to heal to cure - "Mary Marie", Eleanor H. Porter.
- Somebody he would say gently must help and heal and neighbor with these people - "Green Valley", Katharine Reynolds.
Quotes for heal:
Rhymes for heal:
- creel, deal, eel, feel, heel, keel, kneel, leal, meal, neel, peal, peel, real, reel, riel, scheele, seal, seel, spiel, squeal, steal, steel, steele, teal, veal, weil, wheel, zeal, beal, neal, peele, shiel, skeel, teel, we'll, neil, peale, beall, beale, gilles, neall, neill, niel, neile, neale, cele, zele, teall, kiel, mele, teale, beil, ciel, deale, deel, diel, smeal, she'll, he'll;
- abele, anneal, appeal, brasil, conceal, congeal, corneal, emile, genteel, ideal, o'neill, ordeal, puerile, repeal, reseal, reveal, surreal, unreal, unseal, adriel, emil, shaquille, verrill, lucille, oneal, ferrill, nevil, macneill, macneal, mcneal, mcneil, mcneill, morrill, savill, camille, cecile, lucile, o'neal;
- averill, villarreal;