Pronunciation of His
/hˈɪz/, /hˈɪz/, /h_ˈɪ_z/
Synonyms for His:
acknowledgment, address, aloha, attention, blow, card, ciao, compliments, hail, hello, hi, highball, how-do-you-do, howdy, letter, nod, note, notice, ovation, reception, respects, rumble, salaam, salutation, salute, testimonial, ushering in, Accosting, Heralding, High five, Compellation, regards, best wishes, good wishes, speaking to, what's happening.
apostolic, christ, Jesus Christ, jonah, lazarus, own, solomon, Hers, Him, Ours, Thine, Yours, theirs, Mother of God, Our Lady, Our Lord, the Holy Ghost, the Magi, the Redeemer, the Son of God, the Three Wise Men, the Trinity.
Usage examples for His:
- His time had come. - "Furze the Cruel", John Trevena.
- But then he saw his wife. - "Old Peter's Russian Tales", Arthur Ransome.
- That was his wish. - "The Gloved Hand", Burton E. Stevenson.
- Tell Blenham I thought it was his! - "Man to Man", Jackson Gregory.
- He will go his way- he will never think of me again. - "The Journal of Arthur Stirling "The Valley of the Shadow"", Upton Sinclair.