In Good Condition
Pronunciation of In Good Condition
/ɪn ɡˈʊd kəndˈɪʃən/, /ɪn ɡˈʊd kəndˈɪʃən/, /ɪ_n ɡ_ˈʊ_d k_ə_n_d_ˈɪ_ʃ_ə_n/
Antonyms for in good condition:
Leges, Nocturnal Leg Cramps, feeble, soft, weak, Barbados leg, calf of the leg, injured, Leg Dermatosis, defective, Leg Injuries, Anglesey leg, Leg Ulcers, damaged, partial, spoiled, caring, Barbados aloes leg, bakers leg, Leg Dermatoses, if its the last thing I do, riders bones leg, Cochin leg, incomplete, Elephant Leg, LEG WT, annuity on the last survivor, inappropriate, Leg Prosthesis, moved, unfit, poor, infirm, incorrect, ITS F, invalid, Leggers, harmed, Leg Prostheses, unsuitable, touched, unworthy, hurt, affected, sick, inadequate, tender, ITS CBER, on its last legs, unhealthy, unsuited.
Synonyms for in good condition:
able, brawny, burly, capable, enduring, firm, fit, fresh, hardened, healthy, hearty, hefty, indefatigable, inured, lusty, mighty, muscular, powerful, resistant, rugged, seasoned, solid, stalwart, staunch, stout, sturdy, substantial, tenacious, unflagging, vigorous, Acclimatized, in good shape, in fine fettle, physically fit.
clear, entire, flawless, good, immaculate, incorrupt, indifferent, intact, out of danger, perfect, pure, safe and sound, sanitary, secure, shipshape, spotless, unaffected, unblemished, unbroken, unconcerned, undamaged, unharmed, unhurt, unimpressed, uninjured, unmarred, unmoved, unscathed, unstained, unstirred, untried, virginal, virgin, without a scratch.
Rhymes for in good condition:
- linn, hun, donne, dinh, jun, thin, ginn, goode, bun, one, rihn, spun, guin, wynn, hood, dunne, kin, tonne, finn, flinn, linh, linne, lynne, good, brunn, pinn, rinn, son, you'd, run, lun, gun, din, done, win, stun, qin, stood, brin, vin, flynn, lunn, un, gunn, min, none, pin, inn, kun, gwynn, bunn, winne, been, bryn, won, chin, lyn, gwyn, guinn, spin, sin, nun, shun, quin, wynne, fun, twin, tin, minh, pun, trinh, hyun, yun, gwynne, should, kinn, brun, knin, grin, lwin, shin, winn, glynn, in, mun, lynn, fin, gin, rhin, runt, bin, gwinn, dun, dunn, yin, jin, quinn, brinn, could, hon, wood, when, grun, chun, ton, would, skin, gyn, gwin, glyn, sun, lin;
- herein, m1, c1, adin, eldwin, homerun, berlin, emlyn, begin, begun, within, kaylynn, akin, aswin, has-been, outrun, rerun, titian, alpin, chagrin, outdone, allin, fission, withstood, therein, mission, redone, undone, wherein;
- edition, logician, remission, tactician, overdone, sedition, recission, physician, optician, omission, dentition, audition, suspicion, ignition, addition, cognition, petition, tradition, violin, menuhin, nutrition, musician, understood, submission, patrician, commission, clinician, mortician, emission, tuition, condition, admission, munition, transmission, attrition, technician, ambition, volition, permission, rendition, contrition, fruition, position, transition, magician, partition;
- intuition, admonition, recognition, precondition, inquisition, misunderstood, recondition, statistician, expedition, prohibition, intermission, requisition, inhibition, electrician, dietitian, definition, malnutrition, decommission, acquisition, competition, imposition, rhetorician, obstetrician, demolition, disposition, preignition, deposition, ammunition, politician, apparition, abolition, supposition, opposition, extradition, erudition, retransmission, composition, coalition, proposition, premonition, superstition, exhibition, exposition, reposition, repetition;
- predisposition, juxtaposition, academician, mathematician, redeposition, theoretician, presupposition, redefinition, geriatrician, decomposition, reimposition, pediatrician;