Pronunciation of J
/d͡ʒˈe͡ɪ/, /dʒˈeɪ/, /dʒ_ˈeɪ/
Antonyms for J:
Synonyms for J:
abscond, amble, barrel, bolt, bound, bustle, canter, career, clear out, course, dart, dash, decamp, depart, escape, flee, flit, fly, gallop, get out, hasten, hie, hotfoot, hurry, hustle, hightail it, beat it, cut and run, go like lightning, dog it.
electromagnetic spectrum, kilowatt hour, newton, photon, quantum, therm.
Usage examples for J:
- And when you get back to the boat J. Fields comes in and says he has killed a buffalo, in the plain ahead; and Lewis takes twelve men and has the buffalo brought to the boat at the next bend; so you just make no fuss over that first buffalo, and set it down in your elk- hide book. - "The Young Alaskans on the Missouri", Emerson Hough.
- I'm going to fire your father, as I've said, because he's working for old J. B. now, not the Cardigan Redwood Lumber Company. - "The Valley of the Giants", Peter B. Kyne.
- Only my Lady grew kind at parting and said, indeed if Tom Paunton and J. Morton and the rest would have gone she could have been contented to have taken his offer. - "The-Love-Letters-of-Dorothy-Osborne-to-Sir-William-Temple-1652-54", Osborne, Dorothy.
- So late, in fact, that J. P. had gone. - "The End of the Rainbow", Marian Keith.
- The union, however, did not turn out happily: a separation took place, and Mrs. J. turned her attention to literature, and specially to subjects connected with art. - "A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature", John W. Cousin.
Quotes for J:
Jack of all trades, master of none Jacking up WISDOM with everyone That was stolen from a little old man Because he thinks everyone's dumb. He's a Doctor and a Faith Healer He's a Teacher and a Cheater He's a PREACHER and a Sinner He's a Musician and a Politician He's a Judge with a grudge He is trying to be an Artist But nobody was pleased. Jack of all trades Speaking highly of his trades But not even a master of one. Records, showed none... A COPY and PASTE TEACHER, And a PAINTLESS PAINTER. Trying to be a motivator, But, avoids his own mirror. Advice foods and health facts, But who's overweight and fat. Words of pretense, But a bad influence. Tried to create more, But achieve worse than before. Kindness is his devotion, But it's the opposite of his actions. Love and peace as problem solutions, But shows love of gun collections. Your virtue of righteousness, Are just a paradox, it is worthless. You're no mystery, But just plain MISERY. Jack of all trades, For sure master of NONE.– STOOLarts KONCEPT
Jamais sacrifier vos rêves et de la dignité! Une fois qu'ils sont partis, vous pouvez continuer à vivre, mais cessera d'exister.– Deodatta V. Shenai-Khatkhate
Rhymes for J:
- jay, sta, tray, graye, day, bray, fray, jae, lay, may, trey, neigh, shay, dray, they, grey, tay, wey, hey, lei, blay, prey, stay, frey, say, ae, flay, gaye, rae, rey, cray, hwe, play, quay, mae, fay, waye, k, quai, klay, ay, maye, clay, drey, sway, slay, gway, brae, bey, pray, pay, spray, ray, kay, shea, dey, jaye, mey, raye, pei, ley, nay, wray, che, vey, sleigh, haye, whey, re, stray, dae, se, yay, yea, sze, tae, de, gray, ca, nej, wei, saye, ne, kaye, khe, faye, paye, mei, hay, daye, wy, fey, ney, weigh, lait, way, bay, cay, fe, brey;
- convey, hurray, purvey, astray, cathay, ga, b-j, hervey, ballet, nikkei, moray, repay, obey, mccrea, mcveigh, levey, fillet, passe, souffle, beret, essay, beauvais, cache, betray, cliche, manet, survey, toupee, chalet, display, bombay, abbe, filet, away, croquet, jose, sergei, monet, ha, halfway, rene, orsay, buffet, defray, puree, ek, okay, macrae, nisei, millay, mckay, valet, array, risque, olay, calais, bouquet, ole, decay, crochet, belay, dismay, saute, asay, today, parquet, dk, sorbet, oj, mackay, gervais, renee, dossier, replay, cafe, delray, o'shea, soiree, da, carre, delay, allay, portray, prepay, hooray;
- dak, chevrolet, fiance, perrier, faberge, overplay, ira, aaa, overstay, underplay, disobey, disarray, monterey, attache, intraday, cabaret, ekk, monterrey, underway, bta, piaget, lyonnais, ita, uva, bua, jna, cabernet, cea, bouvier;
- communique, cabriolet, hiaa, naivete, ceta, noaa, asea, foia;