Pronunciation of N
/ˈɛn/, /ˈɛn/, /ˈɛ_n/
Synonyms for N:
Usage examples for N:
- Something respecting those two loves, and the transfer of the latter to the woman, may be seen above, n. - "The Delights of Wisdom Pertaining to Conjugial Love", Emanuel Swedenborg.
- N- no, but he- he can come back and get her- if he wants her. - "Oh, Money! Money!", Eleanor Hodgman Porter.
- " Billy's Head N. W." I looked to the right of me and saw a rock shaped something like a man's head. - "The Birthright", Joseph Hocking.
- N. B. Profound Secrecy will be observ'd. - "Customs and Fashions in Old New England", Alice Morse Earle.
- N Kinuso, 1. Remarks. - "Mammals taken Along the Alaska Highway", Rollin H. Baker.
Quotes for N:
n opportunist is a person who takes advantage of opportunities as and when they arise or show up, regardless of planning and principle. Permit me to tell you this, whoever that longs to realize or achieve all his or her dreams, visions or aspirations in life should be and remain an opportunist to the core. ~ Emeasoba George.– EMEASOBA GEORGE
Rhymes for N:
- nguyen, yuen, fen, knin, ben, madeleine, wren, cayenne, patrolmen, jenn, kenn, lpn, benn, menn, denn, jenne, glen, men, renn, denn, fenn, hen, len, pen, chen, hren, sven, tien, en, len, chen, hen, ten, fen, renne, hren, sdn, glenn, lawmen, ten, un, sven, bren, sen, oilmen, cayenne, bren, ren, den, zen, wen, benne, knin, wen, men, tien, tenn, sen, penn, behn, shen, glenn, renne, senn, den, yen, jen, glen, ben, then, yen, brenn, sten, venn, jenn, amen, ken, en, senn, wren, pen, gren, when, lawmen, sdn, lpn, oilmen, kren, brenn, shen, yuen, benne, gwen, jen, menn, behn, nguyen, ken, zen, amen, when, then, madeleine, jenne, kren, renn, fenn, un, kenn, penn, gwen, tenn, ren, gren, venn, benn, sten, patrolmen;
- again, again;
- adrienne, cnn, adrienne, georgienne, asean, handymen, handymen, asean, cnn, georgienne;
- sebastiane, sebastiane, comedienne, comedienne;