Pronunciation of Ones
/wˈɒnz/, /wˈɒnz/, /w_ˈɒ_n_z/
Antonyms for Ones:
Synonyms for Ones:
Anybody, anybody at all.
ally, associate, bond, catch, combine, conjoin, conjugate, contract, couple, drop anchor, espouse, get married, join, knit, land, link, match, mate, merge, pledge, promise, relate, settle down, tie, unify, unite, wed, yoke, get hitched, tie the knot, become one, lead to altar, plight one's troth, take vows, walk down aisle.
Usage examples for Ones:
- Neure maiteak, My loved ones. - "A Midsummer Drive Through The Pyrenees", Edwin Asa Dix.
- They are all my boys, even the bad ones, and I don't want any of them talked about. - "Jimmy Kirkland and the Plot for a Pennant", Hugh S. Fullerton.
- It is their right and the world's right that they should be the ones to do it. - "The Lost Art of Reading", Gerald Stanley Lee.
- Not serious ones, I hope; in that case I trust I should have heard. - "Mary Wollstonecraft", Elizabeth Robins Pennell.
- Dat is so we could milk de ones we wanted ter milk. - "Slave Narratives: a Folk History of Slavery in the United States From Interviews with Former Slaves, North Carolina Narratives, Part 2", Work Projects Administration.
Idioms for Ones:
Quotes for Ones:
Rhymes for Ones:
- runs, sons, unz, shuns, tonnes, duns, suns, funs, guns, huns, frunze, buns, muns, nuns, tons, puns;