Pronunciation of Pro
/p_ɹ_ˈəʊ/, /pɹˈə͡ʊ/, /pɹˈəʊ/
Usage examples for pro:
- The question is, how far the diplomats in their respective official reports transferred these pro- slavery common- places to their governments. - "Diary from March 4, 1861, to November 12, 1862", Adam Gurowski.
- This party, with which Van Beuningen now associated himself, was at present rather anti- De Witt than pro- Orange. - "History of Holland", George Edmundson.
- The atmosphere is not at all pro- German, however. - "Peking Dust", Ellen N. La Motte.
Idioms for pro:
- a quid pro quo;
Quotes for pro:
Rhymes for pro:
- plateau, hoe, tableau, yoe, noe, floe, nau, yoh, gro, gogh, glow, zoh, papo, low, whoa, goh, ow, oh, gau, mo, grow, sow, bow, goe, gloe, rowe, so-so, kyo, defoe, marceau, go, au, strow, munro, beaux, undergo, bo, blow, poe, bowe, tyo, snow, wo, though, woe, mow, beau, roe, joe, sew, boe, turbot, loewe, loew, truffaut, stow, roh, tso, dau, loh, rho, cloe, doe, ko, moe, row, tow, poh, cousteau, yau, mau, noh, luo, slow, inco, lowe, loe, rideau, devaux, fro, tho, rondeau, ro, joh, chateaux, bestow, throw, escoe, flo, bro, thibault, plough, renaud, outgrow, tarot, cho, flow, nouveau, owe, so, show, quo, tallyho, coe, kowtow, cabo, aux, crow, stowe, hello, jo, hoh, forgo, cro, glo, yo, monroe, trow, thoreau, ho, doh, ngo, chateau, eau, perot, rouleau, co, lo, toe, chau, bordeaux, escrow, kayo, forego, margaux, uno, dough, below, vo, know, sgro, giraud, o', tableaux, bio, sloe, koh, foe, peugeot;
- although, arnault, aglow, renault, arnaud, pernod, ago, miro;
- imo, ivo, taekwondo, overflow, apropos, eeo;