Pronunciation of Renew
/ɹ_ɪ_n_j_ˈuː/, /ɹɪnjˈuː/, /ɹɪnjˈuː/
Antonyms for renew:
destroy, stop, cease, shut off, desist, terminate, conclude, damage, stay, finish, depress, break, end, Distain, reverse, overthrow, complete, can, shorten, kill, remove, quench, discourage, cut, leave alone, drop, consummate, check, extinguish, belay, finalize, ruin, scuttle, halt, leave off, hurt, repeal, quit.
Usage examples for renew:
- It would only have served to renew his hopes, and he would have had this trouble for nothing. - "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons", Jacques Casanova de Seingalt.
- He had to renew his acquaintance with others too- with his cousins and the neighbours. - "Shenac's Work at Home", Margaret Murray Robertson.
- But we can renew the air! - "The Moon-Voyage", Jules Verne.
Rhymes for renew:
- shrew, knew, ooh, woo, phew, chu, view, new, ewe, phu, stu, lieu, glue, hugh, douwe, stew, clue, do, hue, lu, yue, ou, few, flue, chew, u, mew, wu, prue, brew, shoo, sioux, crewe, kew, zhu, you, queue, tew, beu, spew, two, yew, lew, drew, moo, whew, lue, doo, flew, hew, thew, pew, shoe, zoo, due, rew, tu, through, tue, yu, soo, ju, hu, nu, gnu, thru, cue, pou, que, bleu, blew, blue, loo, goo, joo, xue, du, chiu, dew, pugh, crew, poo, gu, siew, vue, zue, boo, dru, yoo, gue, glew, su, hewe, who, chou, uwe, xu, pru, grew, ku, hsu, thuy, foo, cou, vu, shew, rue, qu, leu, hoo, pu, slew, coup, ru, q, true, mu, hou, strew, lou, shu, too, kyu, jue, pooh, trew, threw, liu, fu, coups, skew, coo, jew, screw, zhou, sue, koo, flu;
- kazoo, cebu, abou, fitzhugh, into, miscue, baku, accrue, ague, mchugh, taboo, larue, pursue, ensue, cat-2, anew, construe, subdue, urdu, babu, askew, bamboo, shampoo, debut, revue, review, purdue, undo, tatu, withdrew, fondue, adieu, zanu, ado, untrue, unglue, outgrew, kwangju, canoe, leroux, undue, m2, liou, peru, redo, imbue, perdue, eschew, wahoo, reto, c2, tattoo, ragu, outdo;
- hitherto, overthrew, depardieu, overdue, suu, byu, misconstrue, overdo, katmandu, kangaroo, isu, iou, timbuktu;
- hullabaloo, kalamazoo;