Pronunciation of Sack
/s_ˈa_k/, /sˈak/, /sˈak/
Antonyms for sack:
Usage examples for sack:
- If fluid collects in sufficient quantity to seriously interfere with the heart action, the sack may be punctured with the trocar and cannula and the fluid withdrawn. - "Common Diseases of Farm Animals", R. A. Craig, D. V. M..
- And she embraced him, and paid no attention to the stranger guests, nor did she notice the sack. - "Journeys Through Bookland V2", Charles H. Sylvester.
- Santa Claus drove them carefully, steering away from snow clouds, and soon the motion was so swift and smooth that the Nodding Donkey went to sleep, and so did most of the other toys in the big sack. - "The Story of a Nodding Donkey", Laura Lee Hope.
Idioms for sack:
Rhymes for sack:
- plaque, zach, haq, fac, hack, knack, clack, tack, unpack, quack, lack, jack, plack, slack, black, trac, flack, mac, mak, brack, wrack, akc, mack, brac, stack, dac, lac, tac, pack, track, pak, smack, rack, dack, back, jac, bak, zack, stac, flak, crack, ack, lak, caq, yack, sak, yak, zak, wack, cac, snack, shaq, braque, pac, spak, nack, tak, shack, sac, paque, trak, whack, rak;
- attack, repack, knick-knack, aback, arrack;