Pronunciation of Score
/skˈɔː/, /skˈɔː/, /s_k_ˈɔː/
Antonyms for score:
Usage examples for score:
- When we come to ten we will score. - "The Blunderer", Moliere.
- He was young then; indeed, he is young now, though about half a score of years older than he was at that time. - "The Sand-Hills of Jutland", Hans Christian Andersen.
- He knew his companions only as a man can know friends with whom he has lived for nearly a score of years. - "Hopalong Cassidy", Clarence E. Mulford.
Idioms for score:
Quotes for score:
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?– Vince Lombardi
Rhymes for score:
- four, corps, underscore, bore, drawer, gorr, inshore, swore, ore, dorr, laur, torre, bohr, oar, senor, lahore, prewar, flor, ignore, outscore, implore, tor, roar, wore, mazor, explore, war, igor, timor, torr, door, deplore, por, ohr, mor, orr, wor, vore, sor, moore, chore, postwar, boar, galore, laure, cohr, core, schnorr, tore, hardcore, yore, dore, d'or, your, loar, thor, mohr, offshore, glore, boer, ngor, gore, porr, fore, pour, nohr, hoar, gabor, restore, rapport, sore, scor, floor, m4, lore, sedor, pore, livor, soar, store, or, warr, outpour, more, lor, snore, shore, dior, corr, cor, coar, nor, saur, lenore, morr, spore, flore, goar, glor;
- adore, before, c4, ador, ashore, abhor, cat-4, afore, amour, decor, bator;
- antiwar, heretofore, anymore, livermore, guarantor;