Pronunciation of Seal
/s_ˈiː_l/, /sˈiːl/, /sˈiːl/
Antonyms for seal:
put off, disapproval, start, unsettle, begin, refusal, disprove, release, open, unseal, refuse, denial, destroy, delay, prohibition, loosen, veto, unplug, continue, perforate, let go, invalidate, deny.
Usage examples for seal:
- Carrying the big figure off the floor, the old man moved toward the seal. - "Police Your Planet", Lester del Rey.
- While a stock pattern in a sense, its use was most likely confined to New York State Militia because its principal device, the eagle- on- half- globe, is taken directly from that state's seal. - "American Military Insignia 1800-1851", J. Duncan Campbell.
- He fingered it for a little, not daring to break the seal. - "Clementina", A.E.W. Mason.
Idioms for seal:
Rhymes for seal:
- she'll, neile, cele, steel, smeal, niel, heel, teel, teale, keel, zeal, neall, ciel, squeal, veal, peel, riel, teal, neal, he'll, steele, wheel, seel, kiel, eel, spiel, mele, kneel, peele, reel, leal, beil, beall, neill, skeel, deel, meal, gilles, real, deal, beale, we'll, neale, weil, zele, feel, neel, creel, teall, beal, neil, diel, peale, heal, deale, scheele, steal, shiel, peal;
- appeal, macneill, lucile, ordeal, mcneil, corneal, surreal, o'neill, ideal, emil, reseal, congeal, oneal, mcneal, shaquille, mcneill, abele, macneal, camille, reveal, adriel, savill, nevil, conceal, puerile, verrill, emile, cecile, brasil, unreal, o'neal, genteel, repeal, anneal, unseal, morrill, lucille, ferrill;
- villarreal, averill;