Pronunciation of Serene
/s_ə_ɹ_ˈiː_n/, /səɹˈiːn/, /səɹˈiːn/
Antonyms for serene:
poor, raging, frenzied, fierce, in fit, carried away, heated, disturbed, blustery, woolly, noisy, uproarious, rowdy, troubled, loud, un-controlled, uptight, convulsive, violent, un controlled, most convulsive, Romping, more fuming, un-restrained, most maddened, in-censed, most unnerved, rip-roaring, passionate, ruffled, windy, frantic, most fuming, panic stricken, perturbed, most seething, more convulsive, unsettled, anxious, un controllable, roistering, un-nerved, more maddened, unglued, unstable, uncool, more unnerved, crazy, furious, irrepressible, extreme, wrathful, worried, nervous, panicstricken, turbulent, un nerved, unhinged, clamorous, unstrung, flustered, agitated, excited, annoyed, un-controllable, more seething, severe, unnerved, intemperate, upset, hysterical, distressed, in censed, unquiet, high-strung, restless, over-wrought, in a fit, tense.
Usage examples for serene:
- But my serene mood has received a shock this morning. - "The Upton Letters", Arthur Christopher Benson.
- The little cloud which had slightly dimmed Rosamond's smile faded at these words and left her face serene. - "Miss Pat at Artemis Lodge", Pemberton Ginther.
- I don't feel serene, and that's why I came. - "The Lure of the North", Harold Bindloss.
Rhymes for serene:
- gean, jean, wein, seen, lien, deen, meine, keane, mien, glean, frean, kean, steen, bean, preen, queen, lean, jeanne, teen, treen, green, dean, greene, skene, breen, freen, deane, mclean, clean, spleen, haen, wien, wean, sheen, mean, gene, cian, plein, scene, keen, nene, jeane, lene, leen, keene, screen;
- saline, martine, cathleen, unseen, latrine, medin, helene, aileen, irene, demean, foreseen, amin, levine, philene, maureen, careen, lurleen, lorene, canteen, corinne, kristine, convene, carleen, jeanine, pauline, moreen, charlene, casein, laurene, seguin, benzene, coleen, agin, claudine, onscreen, racine, sixteen, killeen, christine, clymene, alene, noreen, marcin, marleen, citrine, eighteen, aleen, selene, deneen, between, ravine, baleen, umpteen, eugene, sabine, janine, marine, feldene, celine, cuisine, wileen, sarene, fourteen, moline, ireene, francine, doreen, vaccine, jolene, obscene, machine, slovene, sardine, laureen, maxine, thirteen, georgine, nineteen, aldin, caffeine, myrlene, sharleen, crimean, eileen, charleen, ardeen, salin, lamine, shirleen, ameen, sistine, kathleen, chretien, fifteen, arleen, charline, colleen, nadine, justine, marleene, sunscreen, preteen, unclean, joaquin;
- seventeen, augustin, tambourine, valentin, propylene, reconvene, trampoline, geraldine, wolverine, submarine, tangerine, gelatine, benyamin, hallowe'en, intervene, figurine, madelene, bernadine, unforeseen, smithereen, halloween;
- mujahedeen, aquamarine, mujahideen;