Pronunciation of Size
/s_ˈaɪ_z/, /sˈa͡ɪz/, /sˈaɪz/
Usage examples for size:
- The dog had caught a young rabbit about the size of a rat. - "Furze the Cruel", John Trevena.
- The fish was certainly a very beautiful one; but to the Babe's eyes it did not seem in any way remarkable for size. - "Children of the Wild", Charles G. D. Roberts.
- But the size of the company will have the most to do with that. - "The Son of My Friend New Temperance Tales No. 1", T. S. Arthur.
Idioms for size:
Quotes for size:
Rhymes for size:
- replies, rise, spies, relies, buys, bies, lise, ais, eyes, eis, cries, ise, lies, thais, y's, flies, thighs, surprise, decries, marseilles, pies, dies, fries, nies, incise, chastise, julies, dyes, bise, emprise, prize, kise, pint-size, wies, comprise, unwise, complies, grise, ries, implies, crise, denies, ayes, disguise, unties, defies, supplies, geis, sighs, guise, vies, surmise, demise, dise, revise, despise, wyse, mies, dries, plies, tries, pries, goodbyes, skies, wise, upsize, highs, hise, ties, shies, guys;
- applies, apprise, allies, advise, reprise, belies, devise, arise, baptize;
- improvise, underlies, oversize;
- sensationalize, decriminalize;