Pronunciation of Skin
/skˈɪn/, /skˈɪn/, /s_k_ˈɪ_n/
Antonyms for skin:
Usage examples for skin:
- We only pulled him through by the skin of his teeth- Mr. Raeburn and I." " Oh, he's no constitution; never had, I suppose. - "Marcella", Mrs. Humphry Ward.
- Soon her tender hands became hard and rough, her fair skin burnt and yellow; so that when, on a Sunday, she has looked in the glass, she has started back as if it were some other face she saw instead of her own. - "Nature and Art", Mrs. Inchbald.
- I was relieved to see that the skin of his foot had not been broken. - "Kari the Elephant", Dhan Gopal Mukerji.
Idioms for skin:
Quotes for skin:
Rhymes for skin:
- been, twin, gin, fin, linne, lyn, gyn, win, quin, wynne, in, minh, glyn, gwynn, gwyn, dinh, bin, grin, linh, tin, wynn, glynn, thin, kinn, lynn, sin, rihn, quinn, flinn, spin, pin, shin, inn, knin, flynn, gwin, vin, lwin, brin, rinn, rhin, brinn, lynne, jin, pinn, min, trinh, winn, gwinn, qin, chin, bryn, ginn, din, winne, kin, yin, finn, when, linn, gwynne, guin, lin, guinn;
- therein, herein, akin, aswin, wherein, begin, berlin, alpin, within, adin, has-been, kaylynn, allin, emlyn, chagrin, eldwin;
- violin, menuhin;