Pronunciation of Square
/skwˈe͡ə/, /skwˈeə/, /s_k_w_ˈeə/
Antonyms for square:
deny, hunky-dory, round, crooked, unwelcoming, selfpossessed, un excited, more hunky dory, frorer, de liberate, unconscionable, prejudiced, popular, hunkydory, devious, more gelid, frorest, self controlled, un-sociable, dishonest, more air-conditioned, Coldish, deceitful, hawkish, air conditioned, partial, in-solent, more unexcited, ultramodernist, unconventional, un-emotional, de-liberate, sphere, fake, un-excited, colored, un flappable, most unagitated, un interested, most gelid, shady, Ex parte, hunky dory, more coldish, unfriendly, most refrigerated, disagree, in-curious, more airconditioned, in vogue, re-served, most hawkish, Deceiving, most unexcited, un-friendly, more unagitated, owe, more hunky-dory, neater, unexcited, dis passionate, bulbous, stylish, most coldish, most procacious, un enthusiastic, un-communicative, more nipping, un responsive, more air conditioned, un-responsive, more refrigerated, indirect, orb, unsympathetic, algid, most chilled, un friendlier, nonobjective, lying, in-different, selfcontrolled, more chilled, most hunky dory, inequitable, withhold, most hunky-dory, un-welcoming, coolheaded, most unwelcoming, contest, warped, dis-passionate, more hunkydory, unreasonable, in different, un friendliest, in solent, unpaid, unagitated, un-enthusiastic, frore, in curious, unjust, most nipping, un ruffled, un-approachable, current, new, un-ruffled, un emotional, re served, sensational, more procacious, globe, partisan, with-drawn, underhanded, un agitated, one-sided, biased, un-friendliest, un-interested, Parti Pris, air-conditioned, cool, most hunkydory, un-friendlier, un welcoming, more unwelcoming, with drawn, deceptive, airconditioned, modernist, unwholesome, jaundiced, arbitrary, most algid, more hawkish, distorted, un approachable.
Usage examples for square:
- Larry, I believe now you tried to do the square thing, and there might have been less trouble between us but for Clavering. - "The Cattle-Baron's Daughter", Harold Bindloss.
- Well, I have some friends in Washington Square, she said, people whom I think a great deal of, and always have. - "Romance Island", Zona Gale.
- If it was mine, fair and square, Little Willie'd hang on to it. - "T. Tembarom", Frances Hodgson Burnett.
Idioms for square:
Quotes for square:
Rhymes for square:
- stair, pear, hair, ferre, fer, where, gair, fare, chair, herr, mer, heir, glare, claire, lehr, pair, maire, scare, clare, ne'er, stare, bair, swear, tear, hare, there, gehr, flair, they're, cher, clair, blair, pare, blare, snare, skare, prayer, sare, baer, faire, fair, care, bare, their, derr, eyre, gare, rare, bahr, dare, hehr, guerre, mair, kehr, ware, spare, mare, nair, terre, werre, darr, share, flare, serr, khmer, lare, sayre, wear, err, lair, air, bear;
- pierre, mcnair, prepare, abair, voltaire, ensnare, compare, impair, belair, montclair, moliere, comair, declare, unfair, adaire, repair, allaire, forswear, swissair, o'hare, affair, sinclair, astaire, alair, adair, beware, midair, aware, dispair, despair;
- questionnaire, debonair, billionaire, millionaire, usair, javier, aer, icelandair, unaware, solitaire, doctrinaire, disrepair;