Pronunciation of Them
/ðˈɛm/, /ðˈɛm/, /ð_ˈɛ_m/
Antonyms for Them:
Synonyms for Them:
thou, Her, They, U.S., MOI, Y'all.
me, Him, She, Ye.
Usage examples for Them:
- We wish them so. - "Thomas Davis, Selections from his Prose and Poetry", Thomas Davis Commentator: T. W. Rolleston.
- This is the last we hear of them. - "History of American Socialisms", John Humphrey Noyes.
- Them dustlanders, I mean. - "Hoiman and the Solar Circuit", Gordon Dewey.
- " Yes, I'll tell about them, too," said her uncle. - "Six Little Bunkers at Uncle Fred's", Laura Lee Hope.
- I suppose you've seen them? - "The Samurai Strategy", Thomas Hoover.
Idioms for Them:
Quotes for Them:
Rhymes for Them:
- kem, klem, bem, emme, rem, rhem, prem, emme, stem, gem, em, hemme, stem, mam, jem, rhem, prem, am, clem, lem, m, mam, kem, klem, hem, em, clem, hem, bem, lem, chem, jem, rem, chem, hemme, am, gem, m;
- wm, condemn, fm, condemn, wm, fm;
- pgm, imm, pgm, ppm, mgm, imm, ppm, rpm, cardizem, cardizem, rpm, mgm;
- difm, difm;