Pronunciation of Undue
/ʌndjˈuː/, /ʌndjˈuː/, /ʌ_n_d_j_ˈuː/
Antonyms for undue:
minimal, collectible, more justified, reasonable, most earned, minimum, just, insufficient, due, good, more earned, sensible, proper, suitable, warranted, collect, fair, temperate, deficient, middling, unprejudiced, de served, collectable, moderate, deserved, inadequate, appropriate, de-served, decent, moral, fitting, most justified, modest.
Usage examples for undue:
- Have you given undue prominence to any? - "Composition-Rhetoric", Stratton D. Brooks.
- Perhaps the exhilarating rush through the cold, still air had stirred me into undue frankness, for I answered: Grace was not there, and nothing seems the same without her. - "Lorimer of the Northwest", Harold Bindloss.
- 28. Does the income tax constitute an undue interference in the private affairs of the individual? - "Problems in American Democracy", Thames Ross Williamson.
Rhymes for undue:
- ku, slew, sue, new, lu, que, cou, view, doo, shrew, kyu, pru, liu, do, hou, ewe, ru, fu, clue, lou, u, tew, loo, kew, flu, gnu, vu, jew, yu, glue, flew, shew, skew, threw, uwe, knew, trew, screw, dew, hugh, due, coo, stu, boo, yue, jue, thew, su, lew, hewe, gue, ooh, zhou, chou, hew, sioux, leu, hoo, stew, tu, rew, cue, wu, you, brew, flue, blew, phew, tue, queue, hsu, spew, vue, too, blue, pooh, true, douwe, strew, zoo, shoo, ju, rue, coups, shu, woo, chew, chiu, koo, chu, hu, pou, dru, moo, through, beu, foo, thru, qu, yew, shoe, phu, drew, lieu, zue, crew, prue, yoo, joo, hue, xu, xue, q, glew, grew, pu, pew, mu, mew, gu, thuy, ou, who, soo, poo, bleu, crewe, two, goo, zhu, coup, lue, few, whew, nu, du, pugh, siew;
- cebu, pursue, canoe, anew, askew, mchugh, ague, leroux, urdu, accrue, outgrew, outdo, miscue, revue, ado, eschew, into, kwangju, baku, subdue, review, ragu, reto, abou, tattoo, purdue, liou, imbue, babu, peru, perdue, c2, undo, fondue, adieu, tatu, taboo, ensue, wahoo, larue, zanu, bamboo, redo, renew, cat-2, debut, construe, untrue, kazoo, shampoo, fitzhugh, m2, unglue, withdrew;
- iou, overdo, overthrew, depardieu, hitherto, isu, misconstrue, kangaroo, suu, byu, katmandu, timbuktu, overdue;
- hullabaloo, kalamazoo;