Pronunciation of Watching
/wˈɒt͡ʃɪŋ/, /wˈɒtʃɪŋ/, /w_ˈɒ_tʃ_ɪ_ŋ/
Antonyms for watching:
Synonyms for watching:
Usage examples for watching:
- The captain, in the mean time, had been watching Singleton. - "The After House", Mary Roberts Rinehart.
- " Saw me, watching the house," said Gorby to himself. - "The Mystery of a Hansom Cab", Fergus Hume.
- I hate to feel that any one is looking at me- watching me. - "Dawn", Eleanor H. Porter.
- I stood at the window an hour watching them. - "Shirley", Charlotte BrontÃ«.
- " Almost as bad, I should say," remarked Mr. Bobbsey, who, with his wife and other passengers, stood near the rail with the children watching the ocean fight. - "The Bobbsey Twins on the Deep Blue Sea", Laura Lee Hope.