Pronunciation of X
/ˈɛks/, /ˈɛks/, /ˈɛ_k_s/
Antonyms for X:
Usage examples for X:
- X Use X if you get totally lost. - "Debian GNU/Linux: Guide to Installation and Usage", John Goerzen and Ossama Othman.
- Don't cut down your figures; make it an X or a V; For that 'ere written agreement was just the makin' of me. - "Farm Ballads", Will Carleton.
- X. " Tell me your father's name, and I will tell you the name of that flower." - "Tartarin of Tarascon", Alphonse Daudet.
Quotes for X:
Rhymes for X:
- treks, techs, flecks, dec's, vex, hex, pecks, checks, plex, wrecks, specks, specs, dex, necks, flex, tex, czechs, lex, ex, rex, becks, decks, jex, next, mex;
- respects, execs, rejects, projects, dissects, complex, convex, annex, suspects, reflects, objects, perplex, expects, cmx, effects;
- intersects, megaplex, atx;