Pronunciation of Ye
/jˈiː/, /jˈiː/, /j_ˈiː/
Antonyms for Ye:
Synonyms for Ye:
Other synonyms and related words:
affection, attention, behold, bosom, center, centre, core, dekko, essence, eye, eyelet, fondness, gist, halloo, hark, heart, hem, heyday, hoity-toity, indeed, kernel, look, mall, mark, marrow, meat, mettle, midriff, mind, Nota Bene, notice, observe, really, see, soho, strong, surely, thou, view, yes, yi, Humph, Inexpectation, Lackadaisy, Lo, Thee, Thyself, U, Welladay, What, You, Yourselves, Zounds, ECCO, centrists, dear me, goodness gracious, my goodness, you all, i, good gracious, good grief, look here, youse, yoho, bless the mark.
Usage examples for Ye:
- Did he get tellin' ye so?" - "In the Brooding Wild", Ridgwell Cullum.
- Now ye're goin' to learn something, an' it's time ye did. - "The Fourth Series Plays, Complete", John Galsworthy.
- How cam' ye here? - "Two Penniless Princesses", Charlotte M. Yonge.
- Who have ye got to play it? - "Peg Woffington", Charles Reade.
- You'll come 'round once in a while, won't ye? - "The Eagle's Heart", Hamlin Garland.
Idioms for Ye:
Rhymes for Ye:
- je, lea, eh, emcee, zeh, rb, yangtze, vee, slee, see, jessee, marquee, reh, pea, lavie, brie, mt, marquis, kea, hee, shi, mcgee, ee, yee, mi, rosalee, des, lessee, undersea, lee, repartee, thee, gyi, lp, cat-3, snee, brea, pree, mea, degree, ib, leigh, bea, prix, banshee, pawnee, thierry, debris, nee, jubilee, wee, g, cod, enrollee, free, spree, sep, cc, waikiki, whoopee, kyi, devotee, z, designee, de, sie, retiree, c, khe, gutsy, bourgeoisie, potpourri, licensee, escapee, he, se, ged, oversea, bt, nominee, enlistee, yeh, henri, lsd, dee, dundee, yippee, odp, deportee, loree, pattee, jee, capri, appointee, markee, jie, m3, bbc, fop, flea, disagree, bui, sze, zee, ne, cxc, tea, ranee, gee, d, ab, ski, rosemarie, pri, be, ve, spie, b, mme, zea, trainee, chea, plea, dupree, cyb, ddt, ofc, cac, re, c3, cree, si, bree, nic, ji, magee, honoree, decree, glee, qui, te, parolee, valoree, fi, ghee, guaranty, leh, tse, v, chee, blea, musee, ze, rea, marie, fsi, tennessee, ot, yie, sri, andree, goatee, nabil, dea, dsv, ki, louie, the, guarani, tyree, ree, lxi, knee, referee, bibi, curie, flee, oad, bue, mcghee, ip, mc, tenn, key, tee, guarantee, me, she, id, njt, quai, syp, ravi, smee, sightsee, quay, t, ti, nestle, bee, we, thi, jaycee, three, kee, apc, xie, conferee, foresee, detainee, indri, heh, rupee, atp, li, eap, p, sheree, tv, shri, vendee, nie, qi, cie, esprit, mit, cd, chablis, internee, mpg, tree, mee, sci, crea, trustee, inductee, fee, vi, nghi, klee, resignee, draftee, sea, xi, yi, franchisee;
- adee, achee, ac, agree, albee, alee, moshe, abee;
- addressee, adoptee, adoree, amc, absentee, amputee, abt;
- lapd, geac, irit, knbc, hnat, interviewee;