Pronunciation of Fop
/f_ˈɒ_p/, /fˈɒp/, /fˈɒp/
Usage examples for fop:
- In his dressing- room, and comes out young or old, a fop, a valet, a lover, or a hero, with voice, mien, and every gesture to match. - "Peg Woffington", Charles Reade.
- A fop- but an old soldier. - "Mohun, or, The Last Days of Lee", John Esten Cooke.
- Brave and honest fop! - "Mohun, or, The Last Days of Lee", John Esten Cooke.
Rhymes for fop:
- si, slee, whoopee, me, ree, esprit, li, mt, tv, v, emcee, m3, magee, trustee, nie, bui, goatee, guarani, xi, ged, ji, sea, rb, brea, marquee, spree, smee, crea, vendee, foresee, rupee, free, licensee, ye, cat-3, re, designee, mit, indri, jee, see, bourgeoisie, chee, mi, inductee, eap, waikiki, conferee, lsd, guarantee, banshee, dea, nominee, sep, yangtze, dupree, bibi, jie, blea, ranee, klee, plea, mpg, referee, apc, escapee, ravi, odp, degree, rea, de, se, c, loree, chea, cod, curie, ee, marie, cyb, trainee, qi, jubilee, resignee, yi, ib, bree, fee, nabil, cree, cxc, mc, kee, ti, kea, cd, bbc, franchisee, p, leigh, the, snee, flea, lessee, markee, brie, pattee, mcghee, pea, musee, we, yee, glee, enrollee, khe, gutsy, valoree, debris, pawnee, louie, je, internee, sie, sze, oversea, tee, tennessee, parolee, fi, undersea, xie, dundee, gee, pree, qui, mcgee, marquis, repartee, guaranty, paup, tree, cac, te, thierry, ki, lea, tenn, nghi, sci, rosemarie, oad, t, jessee, rosalee, sightsee, mme, ghee, syp, sheree, bee, njt, quai, nic, be, yippee, retiree, decree, enlistee, dee, ne, thi, ddt, prix, c3, quay, bt, ze, mee, shi, draftee, lee, honoree, ski, vi, lavie, shri, jaycee, she, thee, three, ve, disagree, tyree, devotee, flee, knee, detainee, tse, fsi, sri, yie, wee, zee, lxi, pri, g, bea, zea, andree, ab, gyi, chablis, deportee, spie, potpourri, henri, nee, vee, kyi, appointee, cie, ot, ofc, d, b, cc, key, id, nestle, z, tea, mea, ip, lp, capri, hee, dsv, he, atp;
- albee, adee, agree, achee, ac, abee, alee;
- adoptee, abt, addressee, amc, absentee, adoree, amputee;
- hnat, interviewee, knbc, lapd, geac, irit;