Pronunciation of Pasha
/pˈaʃə/, /pˈaʃə/, /p_ˈa_ʃ_ə/
Antonyms for pasha:
Synonyms for pasha:
baron, baroness, caesar, caliph, count, countess, crowned head, czar, czarina, dame, duchess, duke, dynast, emperor, empress, kaiser, khan, king, lady, lord, magnate, maharajah, maharani, majesty, mikado, mogul, monarch, oligarch, overlord, pasha, potentate, prince, princess, queen, rajah, rani, royal, shah, sovereign, sultan, sultana, tycoon, Gerent, Imperator, Rex, Contessa.
Other synonyms and related words:
Usage examples for pasha:
- Said Pasha endeavoured to pursue his father's policy and to carry out his high aims. - "History Of Egypt From 330 B.C. To The Present Time, Volume 12 (of 12)", S. Rappoport.
- " It is Nahoum Pasha," he said. - "The Weavers, Complete", Gilbert Parker Last Updated: March 14, 2009.
- Barbassou- Pasha took advantage of the opening. - "French and Oriental Love in a Harem", Mario Uchard.
- Among the guests were the Baron de Chauxville, Feneer Pasha, Lord and Lady Standover, Mrs. Sydney Bamborough, and others. - "The Sowers", Henry Seton Merriman.
Rhymes for pasha:
- la, rah, ja, spa, pla, hsia, zsa, hua, bah, cha, joie, awe, nah, mah, hwa, wah, ka, yah, law, naw, moi, hah, bois, kah, qua, ahh, ta, shah, rha, ah, ya, blah, raw, wa, gras, ra, bra, ma, ca, sa, jha, na;
- artois, valois, duboise, ha, elna, francois, fatah, aha, ga, hurrah, sanaa, elga, bourgeois, voila, otha, da, ona, fermat, alvah, dumas, vrba, francoise;
- bogota, baccarat;