Pronunciation of Vendee
/vˈɛndiː/, /vˈɛndiː/, /v_ˈɛ_n_d_iː/
Synonyms for vendee:
Other synonyms and related words:
Usage examples for vendee:
- She was the largest, heaviest member of the family, and in the Vendee was thought majestic despite the old clothes she fondly affected and which added to her look of having come down from a remote past or reverted to it. - "The Reverberator", Henry James.
- His partner was Madame de la R-, the heroine of La Vendee. - "Pelham, Complete", Edward Bulwer-Lytton Last Updated: March 16, 2009.
- The confidence of his friends, the Jacobins, increased, however, in proportion to his disasters, and he was, in 1794, after the superior number of the republican soldiers had forced the remnants of the Royalists to evacuate what was properly called La Vendee, appointed a commander- in- chief. - "The Project Gutenberg Memoirs of Napoleon Bonaparte", Bourrienne, Constant, and Stewarton.
- If we succeed in saving the young king, the latter will find in Vendee a safe asylum with the prince, and will live there securely, surrounded by his faithful subjects. - "Marie Antoinette And Her Son", Louise Muhlbach Official.
- War in the Vendee. - "The Life of Captain Matthew Flinders", Ernest Scott.
Rhymes for vendee:
- cree, chablis, decree, eap, resignee, sie, nie, cc, yi, draftee, ghee, parolee, c3, vi, licensee, yippee, kyi, zee, tse, capri, conferee, mi, yie, xi, markee, escapee, re, louie, de, the, indri, lxi, lee, magee, klee, tv, capri, tse, rosemarie, bbc, flea, bea, appointee, he, bea, bourgeoisie, henri, goatee, tyree, mpg, shri, kea, dsv, qi, escapee, nominee, crea, id, thierry, chea, oad, enlistee, zea, trainee, ti, guarani, klee, c, ged, flea, flee, odp, dee, ip, we, sheree, ot, valoree, sze, marquis, tee, bourgeoisie, cat-3, conferee, lp, licensee, b, ze, slee, ged, re, ravi, ghee, atp, nabil, mc, syp, lessee, prix, t, disagree, bbc, draftee, nghi, ski, nestle, guarantee, ne, tyree, key, d, dupree, si, musee, ve, fsi, ab, atp, xi, enrollee, sie, sci, decree, c3, qui, jubilee, chea, potpourri, goatee, snee, ofc, fsi, ji, ee, he, banshee, glee, plea, bee, referee, tennessee, inductee, marquee, ib, eap, shi, lsd, ki, enlistee, cd, p, qi, whoopee, knee, yee, emcee, pri, nic, spie, te, we, deportee, chablis, loree, undersea, mit, crea, musee, ski, sep, brie, sze, bui, fee, degree, key, mi, pattee, yee, sri, cree, leigh, curie, thierry, markee, rb, undersea, jessee, bree, blea, tea, thi, yie, ye, dea, mme, retiree, nestle, oversea, glee, vee, spie, cat-3, dundee, je, lp, lessee, fee, lea, jubilee, yangtze, vi, nghi, referee, franchisee, nabil, devotee, bibi, pree, lsd, kyi, cac, khe, debris, wee, ranee, quay, tennessee, mcghee, designee, disagree, ib, bee, tree, mpg, si, enrollee, smee, foresee, se, fi, jee, internee, tenn, de, thee, d, degree, cie, jie, fop, m3, hee, cac, jee, kee, trainee, gyi, njt, jie, apc, mc, designee, cie, bui, mcghee, gutsy, rb, quai, dea, ddt, p, jessee, slee, g, id, pree, sightsee, rosemarie, v, knee, sheree, gee, quai, trustee, kee, andree, nic, rupee, ddt, valoree, zea, ranee, lee, ne, spree, snee, kea, xie, henri, brie, emcee, lea, inductee, parolee, be, ravi, nie, odp, z, loree, honoree, syp, te, pattee, ve, shri, pea, esprit, wee, prix, marie, qui, pawnee, tee, waikiki, oversea, xie, ree, rosalee, franchisee, potpourri, ot, mcgee, sci, li, mt, ree, pawnee, guarantee, thee, je, mme, tenn, mea, rupee, cxc, sea, dundee, foresee, pea, honoree, lxi, three, dee, dupree, vee, rosalee, cxc, she, marquee, lavie, ki, mcgee, smee, ab, sightsee, me, nee, debris, ji, t, bt, rea, yangtze, c, three, gee, cyb, khe, z, cd, see, fi, blea, indri, trustee, resignee, quay, andree, tv, rea, jaycee, chee, sea, marquis, free, mee, ye, detainee, gutsy, pri, gyi, she, tea, detainee, chee, g, se, guaranty, jaycee, mea, b, cyb, curie, yippee, waikiki, njt, brea, see, thi, fop, tree, retiree, m3, repartee, devotee, magee, shi, flee, free, appointee, bt, marie, cc, louie, sri, v, whoopee, repartee, internee, ofc, ee, ze, ti, zee, apc, lavie, dsv, nee, guaranty, nominee, me, yi, sep, spree, cod, leigh, li, bree, the, guarani, be, plea, bibi, banshee, mt, hee, mee, deportee, esprit, ip, oad, brea, cod, mit;
- achee, alee, agree, adee, agree, albee, ac, abee, ac, alee, albee, abee, achee, adee;
- addressee, amputee, adoree, adoptee, adoree, amc, abt, absentee, abt, amputee, amc, absentee, addressee, adoptee;
- irit, irit, knbc, hnat, interviewee, geac, knbc, hnat, lapd, interviewee, lapd, geac;
- awb, awb;